fighting back

Options
hey everyone,
i am not new to myfitnesspal as i have tried several times to begin a weight loss program since jan. BUT i never saught the support and advice of others on this site..so here goes.

i am in recovery (might always be) from a car wreck and went from training for triathlons to barely able to walk everyday. i have gained more weight than i can believe and i have lost the body i once felt comfortable in. i turn 25 in sept. and hope to give myself the best gift EVER by losing some weight. i do need support more than ever to help pull me through.

my biggest preventer is FEAR. i am afraid of the pain that comes about from exercising and my food is managed pretty well.. my body responds to movement/exercise and movement only. i am looking to 'befriend' those in a supportive environment and DO seek as much advice as possible.

wishing you all well.
charlotte

Replies

• kwest_4_fitness
    kwest_4_fitness Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    I have a feeling if you can overcome what you've went through with the car wreck, you'll do great with weight loss. I imagine you suffered and still suffer great pain while rehabbing, but as long as you're not rei-njuring yourself, that pain will simply remind you that you're alive with the full use of all of your limbs. I'm betting you can do this!!!