Guilty pleasure

Options
After a good, long workout today, I treated myself to one of my favorites: peanut butter and pancake syrup mixed together. Now I know this isn't healthy so I do not need anyone telling me that, but it got me wondering what your guilty/strange pleasure or treat is???

Replies

• ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    I should follow up by saying that my dad used to give us this as a treat growing up and that is how I got hooked!
  • mill1295
    mill1295 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate with my coffee for breakfast some weekends.. :)
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Oreos and milk and Girl Scout cookies! <3
  • Rompa_87
    Rompa_87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My guilty pleasure every 2 or 3 months is a nice cold low carb beer :P
  • Schwarzeaugen
    Schwarzeaugen Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    coco puffs
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one! I usually get weird looks when I mention pb & syrup. I haven't eaten it in forever though. I love anything chocolate & sometimes I make my own "cheesecake" filling- cream cheese& powdered sugar mix it & eat it by the spoonful

but not since I decided to get healthy- of course...haha
  • somedayslowly
    Options
    rice pudding!
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I have too many to list. I am a sweet addict. Really wish there was a 12 step program for me....anyways, oreo's and milk, banana bread, carrot cake, peanut butter, ice cream, donuts (plain glazed) snicker bars, cookies...... yep.... I have a problem. LOL
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Whiskey...Jim Beam preferably!
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Oh, let's see, for pancakes, this is what I grew up eating:

Peanut butter and jelly
    Peanut butter and syrup
    Peanut butter and honey
    Sour cream and brown sugar

Some people will gag at the sound of the last one, but seriously, it's one to try! Like you, my dad also got me hooked on this. Whenever we went backpacking, he would mix peanut butter and honey and put them in hiker's tubes that you can fill yourself for on the go energy boosts.
  • GypsyRose25
    Options
    I love barbeque chips and french onion dip. Not weird, but definitely a guilty pleasure.
  • FirewifeCarrie
    Options
    After a good, long workout today, I treated myself to one of my favorites: peanut butter and pancake syrup mixed together. Now I know this isn't healthy so I do not need anyone telling me that, but it got me wondering what your guilty/strange pleasure or treat is???
    My family did this too..but it was peanut butter and corn syrup.
    I would say my guilty pleasure it almond butter with dark chocolate chips swirled into it...sometime I melt the pb a tad so it gets all gooey and the chocolate melts!
  • Kohadre
    Kohadre Posts: 316
    Options

Mine is a Strawberry Sunday, its my absolute favorite thing in the whole world.
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    I thought I was the only one! I usually get weird looks when I mention pb & syrup. I haven't eaten it in forever though. I love anything chocolate & sometimes I make my own "cheesecake" filling- cream cheese& powdered sugar mix it & eat it by the spoonful

but not since I decided to get healthy- of course...haha

I'm so glad to meet someone that has eaten pb & syrup!!
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    Whiskey...Jim Beam preferably!
    LOL!!! and for some reason my smilieys aren't working or I would have done the laughing one :)
  • summalovaable
    summalovaable Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ironically, I just finished eating that as I read your post. Glad im not alone!
  • summalovaable
    summalovaable Posts: 287 Member
    Options
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    Oh, let's see, for pancakes, this is what I grew up eating:

Peanut butter and jelly
    Peanut butter and syrup
    Peanut butter and honey
    Sour cream and brown sugar

Some people will gag at the sound of the last one, but seriously, it's one to try! Like you, my dad also got me hooked on this. Whenever we went backpacking, he would mix peanut butter and honey and put them in hiker's tubes that you can fill yourself for on the go energy boosts.

Yay!! Antoher Pb & Syrup!! Never heard of the last one.....that's very unique.. I'm not here to judge though:)
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    Ironically, I just finished eating that as I read your post. Glad im not alone!

No way! That's awesome! :)
  • ✿KẙMb529✿
    Options
    My family did this too..but it was peanut butter and corn syrup.
    I would say my guilty pleasure it almond butter with dark chocolate chips swirled into it...sometime I melt the pb a tad so it gets all gooey and the chocolate melts!

That makes my mouth water!
    Chocolate and PB is another one of mine