Mini 2 pound short term challenge

Options
I want to lose another 2 pounds by end of November which will put me at 30 pounds in 3 months.

Who's with me?? We'll weigh in on Dec 1.

Anyone brave enough to dare try even with Thanksgiving in between.......:devil:

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I want to lose another 2 pounds by end of November which will put me at 30 pounds in 3 months.

Who's with me?? We'll weigh in on Dec 1.

Anyone brave enough to dare try even with Thanksgiving in between.......:devil:
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am with you!!! I am actually trying to lose it before next Tuesday hahahaha....I go back home that day...
  • chrissyh
    Options
    That sounds ok to me but I just lost 1 over past couple so not sure if I can do 2 by Tuesday - how does this sound - lose 2 pounds before Dec 1 - so whenever we hit it we'll celebrate!!
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I'm supposed to be losing 2 pounds per week, but for like the past month I've been bingeing big time...and with being sick and drinking so many more calories than I usually do (I'm used to drinking water and only water and these past three days I've been drinking Vitamin Water and apple juice because regular water irritates my throat...no idea why lol) I'm sure I'll struggle to even maintain this week. Being part of this challenge will keep me accountable...so I'm definitely in!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    You can do it! I love Vitamin water but have avoided it due to the Calories but if you are sick and not eating right I would think it's a smart move. At least you're getting some vitamins that are so needed.
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    I"ll join in although i would really like to loose 4lbs by the Dec 1.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    If you get to 4, we'll celebrate twice as hard!
  • Kylie30
    Options
    I am so with you! I have 3 pounds to goal weight and i think i can do two by the end of Nov! Yay!!!! i love the challenge!
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    HECK YES!! I am all down for losing 3 or 4 pounds by end of November.

I watched Bio-Dome while I was on the elliptical last night... haha laughing and exercising...double burn!! :laugh:
  • kwill23
    kwill23 Posts: 122
    Options
    HECK YES!! I am all down for losing 3 or 4 pounds by end of November.

I watched Bio-Dome while I was on the elliptical last night... haha laughing and exercising...double burn!! :laugh:

Isn't it hard to laugh and exercise at the same time, if i tried to watch something funny while running on my treadmill i would probably fall off the end of it.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    How many calories do you burn laughing.......10 to 40 calories, depending on how much people weigh and how intensely they are laughing.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: HE HE HA HA :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: HA HE HA HE

Does that count??
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I am SO going to lose 2 pounds before December 1...Who knows, maybe 3!!
  • smitty328
    smitty328 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm in...I am kinda stuck in a rut! I am new to this whole thing, but I think we can all do it! I would love to lose 4lbs by the end of the month! But I will shoot for the 2bls with ya. I am having a hard time eating over 1,000 calories when I need to be eating 1700...any advice?
    Karen~
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Count me in....

I haven't lost anything in two weeks.... I need to change that in order to get to my new wardrobe.....

Wanda
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I'm in...I am kinda stuck in a rut! I am new to this whole thing, but I think we can all do it! I would love to lose 4lbs by the end of the month! But I will shoot for the 2bls with ya. I am having a hard time eating over 1,000 calories when I need to be eating 1700...any advice?
    Karen~

Glad to have you...
    Almonds add calories in pretty quick - they are good for you too

Now when I have a few extra calories I love to get a skinny mocha - I can't remeber exactly but around 200 cals. Not the healthy choice but oh so good!! Is 1700 your BMR?
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Count me in....

I haven't lost anything in two weeks.... I need to change that in order to get to my new wardrobe.....

Wanda

It says great things that you've not given up! You can do it!!
  • smitty328
    Options
    I'm not sure....my trainer set all this up for me and said I have to hit those marks everyday..are you kidding me, I feel like I am eating a lot of food. I am also on the whey protein drink to help out with the protein points...... I guess I run out of ideas on what to eat.
    Karen~
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Karen -ask your trainer for some ideas - maybe protein snack bars? I use to love to eat Power Bar in the chocolate - like a fudgy brownie candy bar kinda thing.
  • smitty328
    Options
    Thanks for the advice! I appreciate it:smile:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    2 pounds (or more) by Dec 1 - we can do it!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: