Cuba

Options
OMG so I just got to book my 1st all inclusive vacation to Cuba leaving Oct 30th and I'm sooooo excited but I have one problem!!! I'm no where near able to look half decent in a bathing suit so I'm going to kick it up a notch!!!
I have 3 months to do it!! Hoping to lose around 12-15lbs each month and if I (and I will) do it I will be around 150-158!! and hey that's reasonable and doable but will still have a bit longer to go when I get home!

Wish me Luck :bigsmile:

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Congrats and best of luck. I would love to visit Cuba one day.

If you happen to bump into Fidel while you're there... give him a nice right hook to the jaw, will ya? Here's hoping that we see a free Cuba in our lifetime.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
    Cuba is a fabulous place for a holiday, I'm sure you'll find the culture, the music, the history as fascinating as I did. I'm so jealous of you Canadians who can get cheap holiday packages down there, it's a long and expensive trip from Australia.

I wouldn't get too stressed about being the "right" size to be able to wear a bathing suit. Cuban women come in all shapes and sizes and many of them seem to have a great energy and vitality regardless of their size, a good lesson for all of us.
    Having said this, getting healthier is a great decision, if you make some positive changes in eating and exercising, you will benefit from this for long after your holiday is over (even if you aren't the "perfect" size in time for your holiday).