eating

Options
Can't eat anything with calories for dinner went over with my lunch. I am so bumbed I was doing awesome.

Replies

• mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Can't eat anything with calories for dinner went over with my lunch. I am so bumbed I was doing awesome.
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Try to log in some extra exercise...Burning some extra calories will help you feel better, plus you've got to eat something for supper!!
  • mbb8682
    Options
    yeah I am going to run my butt off when I get home.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Earn some calories back for a small salad or something low cal. Don't go hungry! That just sets you up for a huge fall...
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I agree. Do a little exercise and have supper.
  • mbb8682
    Options
    I am going to run and walk the dogs that should be good???
  • bigj06
    bigj06 Posts: 12
    Options
    Thats tough, when you over eat for lunch. Running is a great way to burn those calories!!!
  • latishacarney07
    Options
    running and walking around for about an hour will be good to burn some calories it just depends on how many you want to burn and how many calories you consumed at lunch. Good luck
  • mbb8682
    Options
    I am over in calories by 36 which I know is not alot but I have been so good about not going over.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    A good hour of walking should = decent meal!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I've done that sis. I went out and walked just to earn some extra calories to eat later, LOL!! Don't fret, you can eat tons of salad and even go over a bit without ruining your program, habits. Really, the calories need to be stuck to imo but I am not perfect and have not been perfectly on target and I am still losing. I mean I don't purposely cheat, but several folks say if you are hungry eat something. It is what we eat and how much. Please don't worry or try not to. You are doing great!!!!!!! Youre here, that is the best thing you ever did if you ask me, join us all here:) hugs, denise in Sams Valley Oregon:) PS I noticed if I don't put it all on my plate, if I have a big meal?? And I just serve myself half? Then I am actually more aware of being full then if I saw it all there still to eat. I split big lunches in half and eat the rest later:) There's all kinds of tricks we can do to help us:) Like I said, your are here, and that in my book, makes you a winner:)

• NWCountryGal
    Options
    absolutely!! I earn around 300 calories just from walking! Do you walk as your main exercise chrissy?? I so love it and am blessed with a loop of country road with enough houses I am safe, as a person can be these days:) and there is 2 miles of it uphill so that is something I just recently had to realize so I could figure it in as well:)

denise:bigsmile:

A good hour of walking should = decent meal!
  • mbb8682
    Options
    Thank you all now I don't feel so bad. But I am still going to watch it, cant be going over everyday.

Stupid McDonalds I was craving it.
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Please don't do that sis, you need your butox:laugh: :bigsmile: Sorry, couldn't resist;)

• NWCountryGal
    Options
    Hi my name is denise, and I am a bigmacaholic, I sooooooooooo relate, but, the more I eat from the 5 food groups I crave junk food less and less:) I bet there are some folks that can tell you about cravings as well here. Water is amazing now that I've formed the habit of drinking it when I get hungry. And I eat 5 meals a day, 2 being snacks but they are substantial because of all the calories I need to eat. I go for most of the calories early, like breakfast, lunch and then a good snack about 2 ish. Then dinner is the least of the calories if possible, but still, all nutrients I shoot for. If I am coming up short on my calcium, I can pop a one-a-day vitamin which is actually in our food database.

So glad you are here!!!!!!!!!! denise:drinker:

Thank you all now I don't feel so bad. But I am still going to watch it, cant be going over everyday.

Stupid McDonalds I was craving it.
  • mbb8682
    Options
    I am very good about drinking my water I drink that all day everyday and between 6-8 bottled waters because if its on my desk I will drink it. The good thing is that at my new job I have a very small fridge and my partner and I are both trying to lose weight so that helps alot we only keep water, fruit and veggies in the fridge.

I am so glad to be here as well. Meghan:bigsmile:
  • mbb8682
    Options
    Please don't do that sis, you need your butox:laugh: :bigsmile: Sorry, couldn't resist;)

I love it
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    I hope you understood that was a joke:) I love my exercise as well:) "run your butt off"?? I do have a strange sense of humor, forgive me:tongue:

I love it
  • mbb8682
    Options
    I knew it was a joke thats why I said I love it.

I will say eating the McDonalds didn't agree with me at all. Thats why your not suppose to eat that stuff.