It's about time!!

Options
Hello to you all. I'm Liz... just turned 31 and It's about time I take charge of this unhealthy lifestyle of mine. So here it goes...

I recently purchased the Women's Health Big Book Of Exercises. I read through it twice and I'm ready to get this fitness and diet program started. I'm starting out with The Get-Your-Body-Back Workout. I got all the equipment I need. I start tomorrow!!!!!! I'm soooo stoked! :)

Wish me luck!!!

Cheers!!!

Replies

• IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I too was created, circa 1980, and I'm feeling the same
  • wendyannie1976
    wendyannie1976 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Good luck and welcome :-) x
  • Lemonaiding
    Lemonaiding Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Best of luck! But it's really more about choices. Cheers to making the healthy ones!
  • rachelrox81
    rachelrox81 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Right?! Let's do this already!!!
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Good luck. But, let's not call it a diet. It's a change in lifestyle. You need to change your eating habits and exercise. There is no need to diet.
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    Good luck. But, let's not call it a diet. It's a change in lifestyle. You need to change your eating habits and exercise. There is no need to diet.
    I totally agree...even if I have to cook 2 meals 3 times a day...Im changing me first then my family will follow (most days they eat what I eat cause I'm cookin).......We are going to rock MFP!!! add me if you like :)
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Take a picture of yourself, along with some measurements so you have something to show where you started. You'll be glad you did.
  • ColoradoRobin
    ColoradoRobin Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Double post.
  • RetroDollX80
    Options
    We can do this RIGHT?!!!!! Let's Dooooo it!!!! :)
  • RetroDollX80
    Options
    Take a picture of yourself, along with some measurements so you have something to show where you started. You'll be glad you did.

That is a great Idea!! Thank you so much for the advise. :)
  • RetroDollX80
    Options

I totally agree with you. It is a lifestyle change. Thank you for your support. :)
  • RetroDollX80
    Options
    Right?! Let's do this already!!!

Fow Shooooooooow!!! Thanks for the motivation!! :)
  • RetroDollX80
    Options
    Best of luck! But it's really more about choices. Cheers to making the healthy ones!

I really am happy that I'm changing my life. Thank you for your luck and support. :)
  • RetroDollX80
    Options
    Good luck and welcome :-) x

Thank you for the luck and support! ; )