perfect (female) celeb body you want and why!

haylz24
haylz24 Posts: 225
Mine would be Katy Perry. Or Lady Gaga before she got too thin. Katy has curves to die for. Her legs are amazing!

Replies

• Christina Hendricks. YUM.
  • Fergi!!!! cuz her husand is HOTTTTTTTTTTT!!
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Adriana Lima. I would love to look like her!
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Scarlett Johansson or Katy Perry. Katy is my height (5ft 7) and body shape (hour glass/slight pear) so I'm hoping that if I ever get down to 124lbs (which is what she is rumoured to be), I'll be similar. It's a healthy BMI (19.42) so definitely something that is possible. Just will take some work!
    Her measurements, according to various sources are 32D-24-35.

Scarlett Johansson is the most beautiful woman ever, according to me. She's apparently 5ft 4 and 115lbs which is a BMI of 19.74 and measurements apparently of 36C-24-36.

Certainly wouldn't say no to body-swapping for a day with those two beauties!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    oskana grishina
    fitness champ
  • vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Adriana Lima. I would love to look like her!

I'd be careful about that wish! She's severely underweight. Definitely beautiful, though.
  • I know this will sound silly, but...I would love to have a body like Kim Kardashian. Or Monica Belucci. They both have beautiful curves, and are very soft-looking. No harsh angular shapes. And Kim has cellulite like most other women. Sometimes I even see a little roundness to her belly. Except for her suspiciously big butt, she seems natural. I would love to have a body like that.

http://cdn02.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/11/kimkardashian.celebuzz.jpeg
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    I would like either Mila Kunis or Emma Stone I will aim for that I think lol.

What is sad is that I have pictures of them on my fridge lol
  • sknopps
    sknopps Posts: 166
    I know this will sound silly, but...I would love to have a body like Kim Kardashian. Or Monica Belucci. They both have beautiful curves, and are very soft-looking. No harsh angular shapes. And Kim has cellulite like most other women. Sometimes I even see a little roundness to her belly. Except for her suspiciously big butt, she seems natural. I would love to have a body like that.

http://cdn02.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/11/kimkardashian.celebuzz.jpeg

totally agree, kim is beautiful :)
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Marissa Miller the supermodel, or Cameron Diaz-I love how lean she is built and has super long sexy legs and torso. Marissa is just perfect everywhere!!!!
  • shakira defo great curves,I would love to look like that!!!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Bianca Beauchamp, except for when i have to visit the in laws
  • I would love to look like shakira. First cause she is Latin, like me, she's almost my neighbour hehe [am from Brazil and shes colombian]. and she is curvy, beautiful. and shes my hero hehehe i would also love to look like a brazilian dancer Sheila mello, she is stunning, amazing.
  • Sarah_uk
    Sarah_uk Posts: 209
    I would love to look like shakira. First cause she is Latin, like me, she's almost my neighbour hehe [am from Brazil and shes colombian]. and she is curvy, beautiful. and shes my hero hehehe i would also love to look like a brazilian dancer Sheila mello, she is stunning, amazing.

I agree. Shakira aswell. :)
  • a003babe
    a003babe Posts: 3 Member
    Jessica Biel! I think she's got the perfect body. Very toned!
  • Someone with an athletic body. I'm not into skinny mini's because I'm tall so someone tall and toned. ummmm like Anna Kornokova (spelling), or something...or Eve Mendes. Curvey, but toned.
  • honey KK's butt is all natural it's her face that is painted on!!!! She's a pretty girl just too much makeup!!
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    I know this will sound silly, but...I would love to have a body like Kim Kardashian. Or Monica Belucci. They both have beautiful curves, and are very soft-looking. No harsh angular shapes. And Kim has cellulite like most other women. Sometimes I even see a little roundness to her belly. Except for her suspiciously big butt, she seems natural. I would love to have a body like that.

Her bum is really big haha ages definitely not a UK size 10 like she says. Her body is nice though
  • I would like to have a body like Lisa Snowdon...She is stunning!
    She has a lovely toned flat stomach and curves. She hasn't changed much over the years!