Guilty Pleasure TV Show?

Options
We all have them...so what is your guilty pleasure show?

Mine is The Inbetweeners. I love it!

Replies

• DulceDollie
    Options
    The entire "Real Housewives" franchise! And Jerseylicious. Might have to look into Inbetweeners now...always looking for a good, new show to follow.
  • Kym1610
    Kym1610 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    The big bang theory and true blood
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    The entire "Real Housewives" franchise! And Jerseylicious. Might have to look into Inbetweeners now...always looking for a good, new show to follow.

You should look into it! It's hilarious and by the end of most episodes, my sides are hurting from laughing so much.
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    I don't have tv/cable in my house and haven't for almost 7 years. However, I get sucked into some of the "reality" shows like The Bachelor/Bachelorette, DWTS, and dare i mention some of the shows on Bravo like Kardashians and Millionaire Matchmaker? Fortunately, when I do get sucked into them when I'm around TV, i get reminded of why I stopped having it in my own home!

P.S.
    Anyone watch The Bachelorette this season with Ashley? Worst season EVER!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Oh! i forgot to mention I do find time for Dexter though, that show has me hooked on it!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    the smoking gun presents..the worlds dumbest........
  • yeahfatty
    yeahfatty Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    lol is it wrong that i don't consider the inbetweeners to be a guilty pleasure? i LOVE that show! :D

mine would have to be million dollar listing .. those three boys are SUCH dramaqueens, it's hilarious! (:
  • MelanieHodgkiss1962
    Options
    True Blood and The Vampire Diaries! Just love those fangs!!
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    True blood, gossip girl, desperate housewives and real housewives of oc
  • MelanieHodgkiss1962
    Options
    Whoops, forgot to mention Dexter! Hes so BAAAAAAAAAD!!!!
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Jersey Shore. I usually watch Sci fi, Fantasy and comedy.
  • FruitLoop05317
    Options
    phineas and ferb!!! i seriously watch it several times a day every day!! and im 24...lol
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    lol is it wrong that i don't consider the inbetweeners to be a guilty pleasure? i LOVE that show! :D

lol not at all! i was raised so conservative, so for me it's my 'secret obsession'. :p
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    The Kardashian shows.. However, if Khloe isn't in it, I find them rather boring. Kim and Kourtney are such conceited, b****es.

I also watched the last half of the season of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
  • mowu
    mowu Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    phineas and ferb!!! i seriously watch it several times a day every day!! and im 24...lol

Yep Phineas & Ferb.....I watch it whenever I can get away with it....even if my son only finds it interesting for a few minutes before he's off doing other stuff.....I'm 37 btw.
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Diagnosis Murder.... Murder She Wrote.... Matlock....

Eureka... Leverage... The Closer

We have all of the seasons! LOL
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    The big bang theory and true blood

*shivers* i love these! #I wanna do bad things with you# ;)
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    oh...True Blood; Teen Mom; 19 Kids and Counting

When I was younger, I used to watch passions EVERY day...It was so ridiculous..I couldnt help myself!
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    keeping up with the kardashians (and all the ones that go with it)
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Murder She Wrote... hubby makes fun of me. I can't help it. I was raised on it. I find it a "cozy," brainless but fun show. Gotta have my dose of the all-knowing Fletch. ;-)