best time to jump on

Options
I've been getting on the scale 1st thing in the morning. Crawl out of bed, go potty, undress and jump on. I've been curious and gotten on before after working out and it showed a gain. Is that normal, or am I maybe drinking too much water during my workout?

Replies

• weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I've been getting on the scale 1st thing in the morning. Crawl out of bed, go potty, undress and jump on. I've been curious and gotten on before after working out and it showed a gain. Is that normal, or am I maybe drinking too much water during my workout?
  • akwhite
    akwhite Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's the best time. You'll fluctuate a couple pounds throughout the day eating, drinking, sweating, etc. As long as you do the same time each day you can see the changes.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Stick to your same routine - my weight varies by up to 5# within a day. I get up, bathroom, dressed, take son to school, start work, bathroom again - about 1 hour after I am up, i weigh. Always with the same amount of clothing too.

I
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Pick a time of day and stick with that time for every day you weigh. I always weigh after my workout, around 3pm daily. Whatever time you pick, just stick with that time. You'll see consistency that way.