Postcard Challenge 26!!!

edinat
edinat Posts: 159 Member
Here is the Postcard Challenge 26 Post your weight here, as of today (Thursday August 8 ), then work hard, eat well and on Thursday 18th August post your finishing weight.

If you are the biggest loser, you will receive a postcard from Kentucky, and the challenge will pass on to you! :)

GOOD LUCK!!!!

My start weight is 234

Replies

• nb9251
    nb9251 Posts: 151 Member
    My starting weight today is 197.2 (down 2 lbs since sun I might add). I hope to get a postcard in two weeks! Lol
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Whoohoo!!!!!!!!!! Your postcard from the UK will be on it's way to you by the weekend.

My hols in the Lake District played havoc with my weight loss and I'm up to 181lbs today (I've lost 2.5lbs since being back so I'm hoping to lose plenty this month)

As for my hard work:

Zumba class (which I tried on my hols and loved), twice a week;
    Keep up with my water intake/stay within calorie goals;
    Exercise at least 30mins, 5 days a week (more if poss. My calorie burn for the week is 3000);
    Work hard to complete my C25K training, which just isn't happening!

LouiseXXX
  • kellogsmscott
    kellogsmscott Posts: 67 Member
    Ok I'll get in on this - I'm 200lbs exactly!
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Hi from a very rainy UK, I'm in my starting weight is 244lbs.
  • LeeKetty1176
    LeeKetty1176 Posts: 881 Member
    Im in..199lb here.............. JUST
  • mistyb47711
    mistyb47711 Posts: 861 Member
    OK!! you beat me by Oh so little...and I am also in KY...so if I win I get a copy of ur postcard from Looby...lol.... starting weight today is 207.4...Lets do this!!!
  • TheMrsBee
    TheMrsBee Posts: 226 Member
    I have no idea what's going on but my weight as of today is 184.7 (down 0.4)

Oh and i'm in the UK - it was lovely and sunny but now it's horrible and rainy (still muggy though )
  • SarahJaneDeschamp
    SarahJaneDeschamp Posts: 359 Member
    oh i like this idea :)

217.4lb

thanks x
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    hello . .this sounds like a nice idea! . . .my weight is 281lbs :)
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    I am in

71.7kg
  • Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    I'm 224 which in my language is 16st dead!
  • edinat
    edinat Posts: 159 Member
    The point of this challenge is to motivate us to loose weight, and we will get a postcard :) The old fashion way :)) I love post cards and i miss when u go to the mail and get a letter/postcard from a friend, everything is so virtual these days, but anyways, if you like you can write on the bottom what your goals are to achieve maximum weight loss...

mine is that i will pay more attention to my food choices...i have been slipping up,

exercise is out this month for me- i will be doing light exercise since its the month of fasting for me (Ramadan)....... but i will do my best !!!!
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    I'm in again! Starting weight of 216 lbs (TOM is here and I've gained 1lb in bloat since monday... but I'm pretty happy with that, normally I gain 3-5!)

Goals - More water, keep watching the calories, and to get off my butt and exercise.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    I'm in...but I don't know if I should put my weigh in from Mondays...or todays weight after being bad for 2 days! :explode: I'm guessing todays is probably mostly water retention from sodium overload. How about the middle?

Starting: 229.0
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Looks like we have quite a few more people this time...that's exciting, just hope everyone remembers to check back in.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    I'll post my weight in the morning :)
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    OK i'm in!
    This morning 221.6! :flowerforyou:
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Looks like we have quite a few more people this time...that's exciting, just hope everyone remembers to check back in.
    will try . .new to this never done it b4!
  • Hotbottom
    Hotbottom Posts: 168 Member
    I'm in and I'm smaller than you but please don't ostracize me as I have my challenges too still trying to loose my last 6.5 lb on this journey ( that was my goal weight) So I'm in too as I need some motivation and support too. Just like you do as when you get to your last few lbs: it is actually harder to lose the weight!

Starting weight 126.5

Love Jane x
  • NeuroticVirgo
    will try . .new to this never done it b4!

Its a lot of fun when you start getting into it. :)
This discussion has been closed.