Hey everyone!!!

I'm brand new to the site, and I'm so excited to be here!!! I'm really hoping this helps give me the extra confidence I need to reach my goal! My door is always open to those who need a friend or just want to chat! So, please, send me messages or add me! I look forward to the journey! :happy:

Replies

• Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    I'm semi new to this site as well. From the short time I have been here it has been wonderful..from the people to the database. Feel free to add me. :)
  • Welcome! You will love it here. It's motivating, and really opens the door to a healthier way of life!
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    welcome! new here too, feel free to add me :)
  • ChasesMumma927
    ChasesMumma927 Posts: 130 Member
    Your going to LOVE this site... It shows you not only how many calories you are putting into your mouth per day but also carbs sugars sodium's and so on... Its really a great tool to help you get healthier.. If you ever feel like you have a food craving just hope on here and chat with someone it might help your craving pass by good luck

Nicole
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Welcome to the Journey of living smart and a healthy Life. It is awesome here :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • mandimoore617
    mandimoore617 Posts: 325 Member
    Welcome! I'm new too (almost done with my first week)... and I love it! I'll go add you now... I'm always looking for new buddies so we can help keep each other motivated and accountable!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Hi and welcome,

If you need support just message me.

I will add you as a friend.
  • bklyngirl71
    bklyngirl71 Posts: 381 Member
    Hi Becky and welcome. Just take it one day at a time u could do it. The support here is great
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Hi and welcome to MFP! I absolutely love this site, and it has made all the difference for me!! Feel free to add me if you like, I am addicted to MFP and on every day ;)

3998266.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Welcome and don't be a stranger!