Keeping a promise to myself...posting pics part 3

Options
My journey started at the end of Feb. 2011 when my sister lovingly tagged me in pictures she posted of our family Christmas Eve get-together 2010. I thought I had avoided any candid shots....Boy, was I wrong! Rolly Polly Double-chin city!

But those pictures did give me the kick in the butt I needed to say enough was enough! I couldn't avoid the family photos for the rest of my life so I started MFP and working out on a regular basis and I am so proud of what I have accomplished over the last 5 months. 30 lbs lost since February and only 10-15 pounds from my goal....though I might go into maintenance after 10 depending on how I feel.

Today, my sweet sister (she actually is but she doesn't discriminate in the picture department) posted more "wonderful" pictures from Christmas. Like this one......

229795_10150266583344336_672124335_7193599_3245449_n.jpg

She knows how hard I have been working on my self image for the past 5 months and she really doesn't mean to be cruel and I normally would just go through and untag all the disgusting ones of myself and leave it at that.

But today I decided to fight back with a new picture of my own.:bigsmile:
August 4th @ 154 lbs!!
July-Aug4th2011006.jpg

Not to bad if I do say so myself though I still have a bit more to feel fabulous. :bigsmile:

Anyway, I also told myself that I would post pics on MFP every 10 lbs I lost so..... Here's the full picture of my journey so far....

Picnikcollage.jpg
Picnikcollage2.jpg
Picnikcollage-3.jpg
Picnikcollage-1.jpg
Picnikcollage-4.jpg

This post didn't hurt quite as bad as the last 2....I'm definitely making progress.

Replies

• theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great job :)
  • BossSauce69
    Options
    You've definitely moved yourself back into the "smoking hot mom" category. Keep up the good work!
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you have really done a great job. You look fabulous. Feel free to feel fabulous, right now, you've earned.
  • katiebug3268
    katiebug3268 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look fantastic
  • Kitiara47
    Kitiara47 Posts: 235
    Options
    Wow! Great job! I love the blue outfit :)
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    you have done a great job! gorgeous. [=
  • LexyDawn
    LexyDawn Posts: 113
    Options
    Looking Great!!!!! Love the little blue outfit too :)
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic..great job
  • JoanWill
    JoanWill Posts: 217
    Options
    awesome results. keep it up.
  • lauraparr
    lauraparr Posts: 112
    Options
    wow! you look so different!! amazing xxxxx
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    Wow! I'm sooooo proud of you!! You look so happy, too!
  • Sj20fame
    Sj20fame Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! You definitly kicked *kitten* with those pics, you look fabulous! =D
  • TwinMamma09
    Options
    Nice work girl!!! You look amazing!!! Sometimes pictures give us the most motivation since we can easily live in denial. Keep up the new lifestyle and you won't ever have to see "fat" pictures again!!!
  • girlwapp
    girlwapp Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    hot damn, well done! Soon you'll be hoping for candids :P
  • sunshinethompson
    sunshinethompson Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look GOOD GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Oh WOW!!! You have done an awesome job!!!! Thanks for posting! You look GREAT!
  • bearsfan2334
    Options
    I love how your smile gets progressively bigger in each picture!
  • pgun67
    pgun67 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Looking great...keep up the good work. You remind me of Julianne Moore on tv.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look Great! You are inspiring me more to keep going and pushing on. I love your outfit btw..so cute.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!