WANTED. Fun friends.

Options
I appreciate that we are all different and whooting an' a tooting an' wtg dosn't work for me but I respect it works for others.

I wondered if anyone wanted to add me to their friend list that's enjoys an inoffensive laugh, a bit of straight talking and not offended when you don't add comments everytime to exercise or diary posts. Sometimes I can't think what to put that's not already been said.

Healthy eating sometimes gets tedious to me and often a good old laugh lifts my spirits.

The photo is not me but of an old english programme that I loved.

Thank you.

Replies

• Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    This is a local forum for local people we will have no trouble here.

If you want someone to have a laugh with feel free to add me it takes quite a bit to offend me.
  • tubbstattsyrup
    tubbstattsyrup Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    bump.....
  • tubbstattsyrup
    Options
    bump
  • GoingInsane
    Options
    This is a local forum for local people we will have no trouble here.

Depends what you mean by local. It is a worldwide site so I would be kinda surprised if the members were from another planet, although I do sometimes wonder if I am.
    Healthy eating sometimes gets tedious to me and often a good old laugh lifts my spirits.

Got to say not surprised you like a laugh Tubbs, with a mug like that if you didn't laugh you would cry
  • tubbstattsyrup
    Options

Got to say not surprised you like a laugh Tubbs, with a mug like that if you didn't laugh you would cry
    [/quote]

How very dare you, I fear the reason you do not show your face is that you may have something to hide.
  • tubbstattsyrup
    Options
    bump.....peoples avatars are not what you assume of that person. Surprises me that not many can see the fun in life. Dieting is not for straight faced people.