Weight loss freak out

Options
Now don't get me wrong, any time I step on the scale and see a loss, I go to my happy place!! :smile: But I was a little freaked out this morning when I stepped on the scale and saw I was another pound lighter this morning. Let me also say I am one of those people that has to check my weight first thing every morning. So here are my recent weight loss track (these are all taken first thing in the morning):
6/29: 135
7/15: 134
7/22: 133
7/31: 132
8/03: 131
8/04: 130
Nothing has really changed in my diet or my workout routine. Yesterday I was was low on my calories, I did not plan it that way, I was really busy and just ate a sammy on the run. The only thing that could be a variable is I was at 135 for about a month with no change, and i just ended TOM last week.
Any ideas? Like I said, I love to see a loss, it's just that I've never lost this fast.

Replies

• evesacks
    evesacks Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Why are you freaking out? That's normal after TOTM (I always lose 2-3 pounds after TOTM) and also when you've been stuck for a while, esp if you didn't eat much yesterday.

Don't be surprised or upset if you are back to 131 tomorrow.
  • circusmom
    circusmom Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Why are you freaking out? That's normal after TOTM (I always lose 2-3 pounds after TOTM) and also when you've been stuck for a while, esp if you didn't eat much yesterday.

Don't be surprised or upset if you are back to 131 tomorrow.

I've just never lost that much after TOM. I just went and took my measurements ( I only take them once a monthone the first of the month) and the only change is on my waist. Which is great, that's the only place I would like to see shrink.
  • brobin41101
    brobin41101 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    It must not be unusual because the last four to five days I have lost 4 lbs. I too have been eating approx. the same amount of calories but occasionally my calories are lower then right on target. I read on a blog about varying your daily calorie intake to keep you body guessing what is going on. I have done this a little too. Maybe there is something to that??? Congratulations on the loss. You work hard to get it.