Looking for support

Options
Hello, I've only been on this site a few weeks or less. I am at my dad's and he has issues with eating and judging what others eat. My kids and I will be going home soon (our tummys are growling here). I am looking for support and friends on the site.

Also, I'm a med school student and have weird eating times because of my schedule. So, many times I think I'm really eating healthy, salads etc but then I've been yo-yoing the same average weight for the past 2 yrs even with increased exercise routines throughout.

I'm not sure what's going on, except I do feel healthier.

Replies

• theba2il
    theba2il Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Hi:0) Feel free to add me.
  • deanie0515
    deanie0515 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Here for you girl. It's made all the difference in the world to hold myself accountable by logging my food and actually this site and the peeps on it have motivated my exercise as well!!!!
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site. Feel free to add me.
  • abg0220
    abg0220 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've always been a yo-yo dieter and I joined this site to stop that!! Feel free to add me if you would like!!
  • alycekay
    alycekay Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Support is always great! Feel free to add me too. :)
  • Crittywitty
    Options
    The accountability definitely helps. I would be glad to help. Feel free to add me. (And kudos to you for getting on here and even starting to try it out.) :-)
  • hotpigg
    hotpigg Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :) im also looking for some support. Everyone needs someone to cheers them on.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • nygiantschick
    nygiantschick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    sending you a friend request. this site has helped me push through a recent plateau. Yeah...uh... family: biggest motivators and biggest sabatours (sp?) I know!!! LOL...Be the example of health-that's all I can say.
  • tobybear
    tobybear Posts: 109
    Options
    c009.gif

You will find lots of support here, it's a great place.

You can friend me if you want, the more friends the merrier.
  • shazzamax11
    Options
    Hi

Am new to, feel free to add me

Shaz
  • nicbic123
    nicbic123 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    add me we all need support here!!!

Nikkix
  • CaliGirlinOR
    Options
    I am so proud of you for reaching out! You know I am here for you and our whole group is rooting for you!

Hugs!!!