Options

Replies

• Ivymarie75
    Ivymarie75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    3 MILES DONE! :)
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    Oh I am in, if I can still join. starting weight is 145.

Yes you can still join.:-) just check out the schedule and post daily your progress. Have a great weekend!
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    Haven't heard from a lot of you, so I'm just checking in on your progress. Hope your all doing well and having a great weekend.
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    morning everyone, just tried to do some of todays squats whilst at work to get them out of a way and we almost had a casualty! my work trousers! they are a bit on the snug side (one of my motivators for losing weight are these trousers as we struggle to get replacement uniform) and almost split straight up the middle so my tally today sofar is half a squat, guess i'll just do them all later on
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Well I was gonna post Saturday but got too lazy. I was unable to do the 3 mile walk/run friday so I made up for it on Saturday and did a 5 mile run, then went and did some swimming. It was really a great work out cause the pool had a climbing wall in it too. Excellent work out!!

I will post later today when todays challenges are done :)
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Just finished today's challenges - 30 push ups, 75 squats, and 100 crunches....great burn!
  • whiskey9890
    Options
    i failed yesterday. my other halfs man flu has mutated into something girlies can catch, so despite me being up for it in the morning whilst i was at work by the time i got home in the afternoon all i wanted to do was curl under a duvet and sleep, it was a miricle i actually cooked yesterday the fish and chip shop was sounding so tempting, after dinner we curled up with our tissues and watched a film by which time i had totally forgotten about the challenge.

on the plus side i did lose 0.8lb this week
  • Mios3
    Options
    2 mile walk done
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    2 miles done
  • whiskey9890
    Options
    i had a nice walk round my local garden centre and its show gardens which according to my pedometer and my maths was just under 2 miles i then walked to the shops and back later which is roughly half a mile, i've not logged it as i'm full of cold so it was more of an amble than exercise. on the plus side i feel much better this morning so todays task should be doable
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Burned 800 calories on 4 hours of yard work
  • Mios3
    Options
    Didn't get around to posting yesterday, but I did it :) 811 doing various different things. Yesterday was the first time I had done burpees cause I didn't know what they were.....OMG they SUCK!!! lol.
  • Ivymarie75
    Options
    8/9 - 4.2 WALK
    8/10 - NO WORK OUT ;(
    8/11 - ABS...DONE YAY
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Just got in 100 crunches! Yay me!
  • whiskey9890
    Options
    well wednesday was a bit of a bust cos i forgot to take my hrm to the gym, but in the hour i'm there i normally burn 600 cals and i did and extra 15 mins of cardio so i think i was about there for that one.

i also did my crunches last night. am currently hoping the weather holds off for my walk later as its been horrid here the past couple of days
  • Mios3
    Options
    Always a day late lol...

Finished my 100 ab moves yesterday.
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    got in 100 crunches, 75 squats & 30 push ups today.
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    Hey everyone- I'm sooo glad to see that you are posting regularly even though I haven't been able to log on. I'm keeping track of your progress and I'm really impressed by some of you! Great job keep it up!! I hope the rest come back and post again, I understand not being able to post every day but please let me know if you are still in the group and participating in the challenge.

Have you guys been noticing any differences in weight or endurance or strength?
    Talk to you soon!!
  • Mios3
    Options
    Well I haven't posted in a few days, but

I did do 100 squats, 100 lunges, and 30 push ups yesterday also did a 2 mile walk in the afternoon. I now realize that said 100 crunches/ab moves boy wish I woulda read that right yesterday my legs were kiling me LOl.
  • Ivymarie75
    Options
    8/16 - 4.4 MILES