Question of the Day- Day 13!!!

:heart: Question of the Day- Day 13!!! :heart:

Where do you think you carry most of your weight?

**Me- Sadly... people always say I don't look like I weigh as much as I do therefore meaning my weight is pretty evenly distributed which I am not sure is a good thing or a bad thing lol I would say I am probaly more bottom heavy starting from my waist down to my thighs. Although I had noticed my arms looked like they were getting bigger!! Nipping it all in the butt though that's for sure!!!

Replies

• Broken_
    Broken_ Posts: 172 Member
    The front of my abs... the rest is GONE, but I look like I have a food baby :(
  • akell26
    akell26 Posts: 12
    I have the same "problem" - I don't look like I weigh NEARLY as much as I do. I guess it's evenly distributed, mostly in stomach/thighs.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    My stomach really bothers me, I get paranoid all the time.
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    From the hips to my thighs is where I gain most of my weight...especially in my butt. =/
  • My stomach... and my boobs. LOL! :laugh:
  • maysflower
    maysflower Posts: 180
    My lower abs & hips, all due to my pregnancy. Before my daughter my hips and lower abs were proportioned to my body, now they are the one area that does not want to get smaller or tone up. I love my daughter, but I hate what she did to my body.
  • SuperMoniMonk
    SuperMoniMonk Posts: 467 Member
    I have lost weight under my bust and my legs..the annoying bit for me is a lifesaver roll that hugs part of my hips and belly...just hangs there..it likes to go for walks and enjoys being rubbed ..lol uuuggghhhh!
  • MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    MY JUNK IS IN MY TRUNK! But sadly I don't have a nice Beyonce booty.

And then there's some in the thighs...a little in the tummy...and if I flapped my arms fast enough I could fly away at a moments notice. But the place I notice that grew the most when I gained weight....:drum roll please:....my boobs. Most girls would be happy about this, but at the time I was running and it was less than ideal...:tongue:
  • iysys
    iysys Posts: 524
    everything is pretty evenly distributed...upside (i guess) of this being that i don't *look* quite as heavy as i am

i recently did some modeling for a knitting book (my avatar is one of the photos from the book) the designer was a bit amazed at my measurements and how everything was exactly proportioned to everything else.
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    I would say that I am an hourglass shape and carry in my chest and in the hips and thighs but since Ive been losing I think Im becoming more of a pear shape because my top half my chest and tummy you can see more progress, but even before I had kids my thighs and hips were my problem areas anyway so it is not a surprise to me
  • jenblowsbubblez
    jenblowsbubblez Posts: 112 Member
    from my belly button down to upper thigh,, BOOOOOO!!!!!
  • Autumn_P
    Autumn_P Posts: 101 Member
    I guess I'm evenly proportioned too. 25 lbs gone and I still have huge legs, big arms, and a large chest. And chunky stomach. Wish it would all just disappear!!!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    tummy and butt... not too worried though... I have a sexy shadow lol
  • I'am the same way. People always tell me I don't look like the weight I'am! It starts from my waist down.
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    My tummy :(
  • sherismb
    sherismb Posts: 120 Member
    My body so bootylicious!! Lol I can sit a drink on it!!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    My stomach... and my boobs. LOL! :laugh:
    YUP!!! DITTO!
  • amber_hanners
    amber_hanners Posts: 388 Member
    i carry most of my weight in my stomache and boobs im so ready to say goofbye to those
  • Stomach and hips! Lordy, I have wide hips! (One of the reasons my last husband married me... good baby carrier)
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Bump!