Hi!

Options
I'm Bill. I have lost nearly 30lb, some of that was before I joined MyFitnessPal. Somebody turned me on to the social networking aspect of MyFitnessPal yesterday, so I'm intrucing myself. I'm a Web Publisher, I do a corporate comedy show about job stress that pokes fun at annoying coworkers and motivational speakers (corporate comedy, "microvation -- get motivated hardly at all!"), and I'm really working on self improvement and actually it's working:) I live in Seattle as of 3 years go, and while the people here can be a little distanct (the so-called Seattle Freeze) I'm finding my way and I love it here. That is all.:smile:

Replies

• Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi Bill and welcome fo MFP. I am new to this myself having only joined a couple of days ago. Well done on your 30lb loss .... that is fab !

Feel free to add me as a friend and I will try to be as encouraging as I can !
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome from me, also! I'm not new to MFP, as it was key in me losing almost 65 lbs last summer. I got lazy and stopped logging and now I'm starting over. Congrats on your success thus far, and you certainly came to the right place for support. Feel free to friend me and we can support each other. Good luck on your journey!!!
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome from me, also! I'm not new to MFP, as it was key in me losing almost 65 lbs last summer. I got lazy and stopped logging and now I'm starting over. Congrats on your success thus far, and you certainly came to the right place for support. Feel free to friend me and we can support each other. Good luck on your journey!!!