Hi Everyone! New to MFP and Curves

Options
Hi everyone!

I just started using MFP yesterday and I love it! It is so easy to use and track my meals. I have a horrible time with cheating on my diets, so this helps me stay accountable to myself.

I am also new to Curves, just started on Tuesday. I love it so much. Only a half hour before work and I'm energized for the day. They also do Zumba, so I think I'm going to try that out tonight. Dance myself to a happier, healthier body!

I have come to accept that I will never be skinny. I've always been a full figured woman. I love my curves. I just need to lose the extra "fluff" that I've acquired from my new desk job. My current goal is to get to 200lbs with my final goal 175lbs.

I'm hoping using MFP on my computer and on my phone will help me keep track of my goals. I am a very impatient person, and because I don't see results I tend to give up...so I hope to make new friends to help me stay accountable and encourage me on the way!

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • toughcookie812
    Options
    Welcome!
    Im new to MFP also. But not new to Curves. I enjoy getting up in the morning and going to the gym. If you ever do do the zumba let me know. Im scared to try it out but it looks fun!
  • nekosimba
    nekosimba Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
    Im new to MFP also. But not new to Curves. I enjoy getting up in the morning and going to the gym. If you ever do do the zumba let me know. Im scared to try it out but it looks fun!

I've tried the Zumba, it's fun! I'm not the most coordinated person, so I look silly, but it's fun to just dance around and look like a goofball with everyone else!