Weight Watchers Scale...

Options
I bought a digital weight watcher scale. Does anyone else hear have this scale?

Everymorning when I step on the scale, It will say 1 number, then I will step off and back on
again and it will gain 2lbs then Ill step on it again and it will say the 1st number ...which number should i
believe?
Haha. Anyone else have this problem?

Replies

• NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Is your floor level?
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I've had one for about 2 years. I found it really touchy if its moved around. I now leave it in one level spot and change the batteries every few months and its remaining consistent.
  • giammarcor
    giammarcor Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have the same scale, I actually have a different problem. When I step on it, it gives one weight, then I could step on it again the next morning and it will always stay the same. Never up or down. So, I end up having to lightly step on it to change the weight to something else. Then, I put all my weight on it and it gives a new weight. You should just step on it once and go with that weight. But make sure you put it in the same spot every time you weigh yourself for consistency.
  • CarmenSox
    CarmenSox Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    ALWAYS go with the lower number..LOL!!!
  • StephEx
    StephEx Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    and Yes.. I do NOT move it! Its sititng in my bathroom always in the same spot :)
  • Shalimarmandy
    Shalimarmandy Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I don't have the WW scale... I was looking to buy a new scale myself because my scale has been doing the same thing... I generally take the average of the 2 numbers... I have yet to figure out why it changes weights when I NEVER move it and it has gotten worse over time now it gives me about 3 weights... the funny thing is is switches between the first 2 weights religiously and then when I try to save either number in the memory I get the 3rd weight.... lol:laugh: