pictures

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    My profile pic is of me. What ya see is what ya get. I had to take and delete a lot of pics to get one that looked halfway decent. :tongue:
  • datzun
    datzun Posts: 198
    All me...and one of my dog. :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    I only have my own pictures. It's confusing when people have someone else's body. Someone was talking about losing 70lbs with a picture of Beyonce as the profile and I thought "no way that girls needs to lose 70lbs"...
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    All of my pics are me, the one in the hat is an older one, about 20-30 pounds or so ago.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    All of mine are me
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    I am actually Brad Pitt, but I put a pictures of this dorky guy up to avoid unwanted attention.
  • 1FitMom326
    1FitMom326 Posts: 228
    Me and the fiance! :love:

IDK why but it annoys me too when someone doesn't have 1 single picture of themselves it makes me picture this:

1693982910_494e777501.57154843_std.jpg

That's exactly what I think :)
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    There is a picture of me in my profile, but I think my car is sexier.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    All me!
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    unfortunately mines me at news years and i'm slightly worst for wear lol but i have no pictures on my laptop and had to use one that my mate had on his and this was the best of the lot haha
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    <-- I found pictures of this awesome looking guy and decided I wanted to be like him so I'm using his pictures.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    I am actually Brad Pitt, but I put a pictures of this dorky guy up to avoid unwanted attention.

flirtyeyess2.gif You didn't pick a dorky guy...you still get the attention. :wink:
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    <----All me♥
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    <-- I found pictures of this awesome looking guy and decided I wanted to be like him so I'm using his pictures.

:heart: the positivity! :bigsmile:
  • angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    I have two of me under my albums. I figure if people are curious enough they can see for themselves
  • jmruef
    jmruef Posts: 824 Member
    My profile pic is me. The other 2 pics are my puppy-boy, Earl. (I am stupid-goofy over that dog. Seriously.)
  • beedo30
    beedo30 Posts: 186
    My profile pics are of me. All but the sandwich and the little Guy are me, big boy is me too
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    All me! :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    No. My profile picture is too epic.

Btw, my profile picture resembles the awesomeness that is moi XD
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    mine are me,one of my family i think and 2 of hunter thompson