Kettlebells

Options
Does anyone know any good kettlebell workouts? I used to go to a class, but they're few and far between...not to mention very pricey. I haven't been to a class in a while, so I can't seem to remember many of the workouts. Also I don't want to waste money on a video if its going to be a flop. If anyone knows of any good videos, or workouts please let me know!

Replies

• clohessy
    clohessy Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Kettle Worx excellent workout video's.
  • DKBelle
    DKBelle Posts: 585
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kettlebell+workout&aq=0&oq=kettlebell

I use kettleworx, but sometimes I moderate with some of the videos from youtube! I think youtube has many good kettlebell workout, check it out!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of the Bob Harper kettlebell workout videos. Were not expensive and definitely a good workout!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say stay away from Jillian michaels kettle bell dvd ( Shred it with weights), I love JM and have nearly all of her work outs but this one falls way below her usual standard.I'm still looking for a good one so I'll watch this thread with interest.
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    Jillian Michaels has one called "Shred-it with Weights". There's a little intro that shows you the correct form, and two 30-minute levels. Pretty good for a beginner. It's my first kettlebell DVD and I like it enough; might pick up more when I get bored with it.

Check out the reviews on amazon. She's not as annoying in this video as her most recent ones IMO.
  • outersoul
    outersoul Posts: 711
    Options
    Here's one I used. They break it down by day and there's links to pics of how to perform each exercise.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mahler38.htm
  • ennaejay
    ennaejay Posts: 575
    Options
    I just wanted to say stay away from Jillian michaels kettle bell dvd ( Shred it with weights), I love JM and have nearly all of her work outs but this one falls way below her usual standard.I'm still looking for a good one so I'll watch this thread with interest.

Ha, I've heard complaints about it - such as, she uses weird terms for the moves, or her form isn't correct, etc etc. It still makes me sweat. Curious why you don't like it??
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I used a kettle bell yesterday in conjunction with sumo squats and today, my butt is not liking me so much ... so I must have done it right!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know any good kettlebell workouts? I used to go to a class, but they're few and far between...not to mention very pricey. I haven't been to a class in a while, so I can't seem to remember many of the workouts. Also I don't want to waste money on a video if its going to be a flop. If anyone knows of any good videos, or workouts please let me know!

Check out this video. Dragon Door is a great site.

http://www.dragondoor.com/shop-by-department/dvds/dv002/?apid=stooooo
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Bump