70lbs down-with actual pics this time!

Options
hey,

Yesterday I gained weight for the first time in 29 weeks :( only half a lb but i've still been a bit sad about it. So i've decided to post this topic with pics of my progress so far, partly to remind myself how far i've come! The top row are the before pics and the bottom are more recent. I've been doing this since January and it's been a total lifestyle change and I love it!

me.jpg

9646626.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• BAMA66
    BAMA66 Posts: 240
    Options
    Great job, you look awesome
  • tkirkes
    tkirkes Posts: 121
    Options
    WOW!!! You A-Maze Me!!! So inspiring!!! : )
  • amelbo
    amelbo Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm amazed that you haven't had to experience gaining anything before during your journey! I'm down 37 pounds, but I've fluctuated up or down a pound or two many times on my way down, especially depending what time of the month! You are doing awesome, and you look wonderful!
  • newgeneration1
    Options
    What did you do if you dont mind me asking you look good, great job.
  • artist444
    artist444 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl!!! You are too cute!!! I love your style! Don't worry about the half pound it will be gone before you know it. You look amazing and have come so far!! Enjoy your success! I bet you can think of a ton of NSV that have happened since Jan. that will make you say "screw you half pound!, I'm a rockstar!"
  • chelseaj525
    chelseaj525 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • hayleymarie101
    Options
    well done!! That is amazing, it is my first day here today , properly - and I am determined to do this! Thanks for the inspiration !!
  • dosesr4winners20
    Options
    WOW and wOOOOOOOOWWow!
  • bnhamm
    bnhamm Posts: 1
    Options
    You look amazing! This definitely gives me some motivation!
  • captnesshowdy7
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work. You're beautiful!
  • Terri_74
    Terri_74 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    You look FAB!! Well done:happy:
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    You look great!! WTG!
  • tabluedke
    tabluedke Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Don't let this lil step backwards get in your way! Keep up the great work! You should be very proud of yourself!!
  • phatsoslim
    phatsoslim Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself! Great job! Keep up the great work!
  • BeeMarieG
    BeeMarieG Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • lauraparr
    lauraparr Posts: 112
    Options
    What did you do if you dont mind me asking you look good, great job.

hey :) I don't mind you asking at all! I have worked really hard to be honest, i've followed a plan called slimming world since January and then joined MFP a couple of weeks ago and started exercising. But basically i've just cut down/out on high fat foods and eat as much fresh fruit and veg as possible and drinks tons of water! xx
  • asilmegan34
    asilmegan34 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    WHOA. vvvrooom! You look great! And my weight fluctuates all the time by a pound or so, i think its normal.
  • rsqsquad05
    rsqsquad05 Posts: 125
    Options
    Absolutely no reason to get discouraged over 1/2 lb girl! You look great! What an incedible change in a matter of months! Keep ur head up!!!
  • cazzzzz
    cazzzzz Posts: 1
    Options
    You looked adorable before, but now you look adorable and healthy. Keep up the good work; you're going in the right direction. I now weigh less than I did when I was 18, so I know it's possible.:smile:
  • lauraparr
    lauraparr Posts: 112
    Options
    THANKYOU so much everyone, your comments really mean so much to me!!
    everyone please feel free to add me :) xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!