My before & during...pics included :)

Options
So lately I have been feeling a little less than motivated. I don't know what's happened but I have been forcing myself..it didn't feel this hard in the beginning. I thought I'd post a blog to remind myself that even though it's "only" 30 pounds and I've got about 40 more to lose to get to my goal that I have made alot of progress. I can tell a difference.

I knew I needed to make a change when I took these pictures during New Years Eve...no matter what "angle" I was at, I felt disgusted with myself! Oh well, I am working on it now :)

Before:

photo4.jpg

DSCN0334.jpg

So far:

1photo.jpg

12photo.jpg

It's taken since January to lose 30 pounds..but slow and steady wins the race!!

Replies

• aalanclose
    aalanclose Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    wow - you are looking great
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Look at you! Amazing!
  • shannonpatton
    shannonpatton Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!! Congrats on the loss :)
  • tashacan
    tashacan Posts: 121
    Options
    WOW!!! Great Job! You look amazing! Don't give up!!!!! You CAN and WILL do this!
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Great work! And look at the progress!!!! Think about how amazing it feels to have earned the results so far and keep pushing on! Stay motivated, you are doing great!!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Good job!! You look FABULOUS!!
  • lulupallooza
    lulupallooza Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!
  • heatheramara
    Options
    I would just like to say that I would KILL to lose 30 pounds...or *ONLY* be 40 away from my goal.

You are doing GREAT!! If you could travel back in time, and talk to yourself around new years...How much would your past self be proud of what you have accomplished? And how much will your FUTURE self be glad you kept on slogging it through??? Think what you'll look like in 6 month's time--it's really not that long, you know--and you look FANTASTIC now!

KEEP GOING!
  • sorellabella
    sorellabella Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Keep up the great work! It motivates me just to see the progress you've made. Here's to sticking to my goal!
  • angimarie
    Options
    Amazing!! (:
    Keep up the good work and feel free to add me
    I love giving/getting motivation (:
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! Even in pictures it's obviously how much more confidence you must have now :) congrats and good luck with the second half of your weight loss journey!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! Love the outfits too :)
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and should be so very proud of how far you have come!! Congrats!!!:drinker: And just think you lost the 30 of course you can do the 40! It will be a piece of cake :)

Discipline is remembering what you want! QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION! && Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!!

Just a little motivation for ya! You got this girl!:flowerforyou:

P.S. you have SUPER pretty hair!! :love:
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    whoa!! You look GREAT!! Excellent job!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It is hard but worth it :)
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and I love the outfit in your last picture. Adorable on you!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    you are stunning! :)
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! Sooooo pretty!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep going...you know you can do it!!
  • Sherrylynn69
    Sherrylynn69 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look awsome! And should be so proud of yourself. You look like two different people!
    Did u just watch calories? Or excersise a lot? I have a lot to lose, and have lost ten so far,
    But its soooooo hard to do. Good luck :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!