American Heart Association Gulf Coast Walk 2011

Hi everybody!! Just wanted to let anyone from the Gulf Coast know that there is an upcoming Heart Walk in September if anyone's interested in participating. It's a great way to add excercise into your diary and is a super charity!
Here's the link to the website:

http://algulfcoastheartwalk.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=452173&lis=1&kntae452173=FEEE47E9113C4E59A7F04890561D8487&supId=203589370&emaillogid=4774162286

Look forward to seeing everyone at the walk! :smile:

Replies

• courtneylwatson
    courtneylwatson Posts: 260 Member
    That link doesn't seem to be working. I am interested!
  • For some reason, it wouldn't show the hyperlink on there. If you copy the whole thing and paste it into the URL of your browser though, it works. I hope that I don't get in trouble for posting it on the message board!!! I thought it was a good idea for exercising, but after I posted it - I saw the "rules" for posting and it said not to list charities or ask for donations on the message board. I wasn't asking for donations though.. so maybe it was okay!
  • You can also go to the Heart Walk website at: www.gulfcoastheartwalk.org
    From there, you can either build your own team, register for an already existing team, etc.
    Our company is Norton Lilly International and our team is Steamship Steppers.