Options

Replies

• AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Same here!!!
  • millymoozie
    Options
    never got into facebook went on maybe once per month but, mfp yeah i put my hands up i am an mfp addict & i have no intention of ever coming off it ,,it keeps me going ,when im on it i get a sort of motivation crazyness & then go on a mad one jumping around everywhere like a madwoman ,,i sweat & my heart rate goes right up to the sky & i get such a buzz , a real adrenaline rush when im done without the itense jumping around & the come down wow i feel great ,really satisfied ,,so im keeping my little vice mfp ,everybodys gotta have something -right ?
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Mine has changed from Facebook to here too.
  • soniaa777
    soniaa777 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    yes.for sure. now this is the place i gotta check in on. its waay better since everyone has a common goal that u can talk about.
  • vitacat
    vitacat Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I love Facebook but there's a focus on here that you don't get there :bigsmile:
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    on here way more tham facebook now lol
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Total MFP addict, I still have to tend to my FB games, but on here we share so much more! (TMI sometimes but its still interesting.... oh wait the last TMI was me on my list...)
  • tlzidon
    tlzidon Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Is it bad that I am now addicted to both! There goes my work day! Lol!

I am guilty of the same thing. It is terrible when it is a slow day on both. Fortunately my job requires a lot of data pulls and I have time to read posts while exporting the data.
  • jernigan51
    Options
    I too have become MFP obsessed...leaving FB still around, but not as much as before!
  • thenewkarisa
    Options
    I have!!!! I still check FB but its less and less everyday. Plus, people like to fight on FB, so I like coming here to talk with people who actually have goals in their lives! I spend about 3 or 4 hrs a day logged in to MFP (not all at once but 3 or 4 times a day)
  • deborahmorris
    deborahmorris Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Thought is was only me....:wink:
  • leaflea333
    Options
    I have traded in my FB, Twitter, smoking, eating addictions for MFP. Great deal!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Yes, I spent all my time here now, and not on FB.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    that is totally me. i still use facebook to house my pictures, but most of the people that are friends with me on here are also friends with me on fb. I finally just linked the two
  • MissMarthaGrace
    MissMarthaGrace Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    It's been 2 days since I last checked FB ~ there is SO much info here on MFP [that's much more beneficial]! Time flies!!
  • TheSarahHill
    Options
    Haha yes love this thread! The only reason I am sticking to this healthy eating business is because of MFP! x
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    yup but lest I get good info on here :)
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Sure have.....on here all day and way more than on FB!!!!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, I sure am addicted!! I love to see the before and after pics, the exercises, recipes and the contests. It is so inspiring and motivational that it really can happen and change ones' life around. All thumbs up to MFP!
    I'm glad that I have joined. :-)

Lori
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh YES !!! I used to spend hours on FB... now it's MFP... bet I have only been on FB 2 times in 6 months ... Love MFP !!!