Kale Chips

Options
69Jax69
69Jax69 Posts: 32
OMG yum!

Cut up some Kale, toss in seasoning and oil. Bake at 350 for 10-15min (or until crispy). I used Cancun seasoning (spicy a bit). YUM YUM YUM!

Replies

• SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    we just ate to bunches yesterday!! one of our favorite snacks :)
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I have such a problem when it comes to not eating chips.......kale chips sounds interesting....I m looking forward to trying this!!!!
  • PanteraGirl
    Options
    What kind of oil is best??
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    bump, never had kale b4, but id like 2 try. thanx
  • 69Jax69
    Options
    Whatever oil you want. I'll use olive oil next, but I'm out so I just used Canola. Didn't have any safflower but it's just to keep the coating on the kale and make it crispy, so whatever you prefer :)
  • PanteraGirl
    Options
    Whatever oil you want. I'll use olive oil next, but I'm out so I just used Canola. Didn't have any safflower but it's just to keep the coating on the kale and make it crispy, so whatever you prefer :)

okay cool...thanks!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Mmmm I love kale chips. Also good with garlic or a little fresh parmesan cheese.
  • 69Jax69
    Options
    Mmmm I love kale chips. Also good with garlic or a little fresh parmesan cheese.
    I wanted to make these tonight but I'm all out of oil. We're going shopping in the morning and I'm going to buy some garlic (out of that too). I love roasted garlic so that and kale chips - NUM!!!!
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    LOVE kale chips. I can literally bake and eat one entire bunch - so good.
  • 69Jax69
    Options
    LOVE kale chips. I can literally bake and eat one entire bunch - so good.

I just made some w/ sliced garlic, salt and pepper. After they were cooked I thought to myself, "That didn't make much.. I need to make a whole bunch next time" LOL!
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    LOVE these!! forgot to get kale at the grocery store today, will have to go back!