Over my calorie intake and its only 1:45!!!

Options
Okay so I know having a subway pizza was not the best idea, but I have to figure a different way to track. I am addicted to junk food. Yes I finally admitted it!!!!! What can I eat for the rest of the day. I'm over my 1200 cal by 65 cal already. HELP!!!

Replies

• camille97
    Options
    Well, you better get on a treadmill and burn yourself some dinner fast... :)
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    You better get that hiney to the gym!!!!
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Simple. Exercise.

More calories!!

ETA - how is your daily only 1200?? I was over 1500 calories with less weight.
  • apmemo
    apmemo Posts: 43
    Options
    Eat light then go get yourself some exercise calories to make up for it!
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    I would exercise it off!
    111408 Posts: 27
    Options
    First off, go exercise for an hour.
    Do some strength training and cardio, so you can eat your exercise calories later!

Then maybe have some grilled/roasted chicken and salad with a vinaigrette or some steamed veggies!
  • BusinessLady
    BusinessLady Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    There are healthy choice meals that taste pretty good and are no more then 300 calories usually. Tomorrow you can just shave off the extra you ate today and start fresh! =]
  • cdickrun55
    cdickrun55 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    get on the elliptical trainer for 30 - 60 minutes. You'll be under your goal again and have calories to spare for dinner.
  • francena84
    Options
    Go exercise and burn some calories so you can eat dinner and stuff.. Jumping jacks burns about 300 calories for 30 minutes.. type in exercises and see what burns what and do it!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    veggies, loads and loads of veggies. spaghetti squash and marinara either without meat or with 2 or 3 oz of ground turkey.
  • SarahFrankel
    SarahFrankel Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would definitely say exercise and why is your calorie limit only 1200?
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Definitely exercise...but try having a salad and fruit or some oatmeal for dinner..something light with only a couple hundred cals
  • feistyred
    Options
    Eat a salad for dinner with maybe a little bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper with a piece of chicken breast. You can also eat as many vegetables (squash, mushrooms, asparagus, tomatoes, etc) as you want to fill up. Don't panic and allow yourself a day to mess up. It's progress not perfection.
  • Jones115
    Jones115 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Seems like you have only one option and that is do something to work off those calories you went over. Maybe you should munch on fruit for the rest of the day if you don't want to do yourself completely in!

Good Luck!
  • oleson1
    oleson1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Exercise!
    Don't use it as an excuse to eat more, but it will help for today. And use today as a learning tool -- you admitted that you know your dowfalls. Find healthier options to get you through the day.

This is a journey - :-)
  • jakemg
    jakemg Posts: 42
    Options
    As everyone is saying, go for a walk, then do a little exercise (cardio) so you can earn some calories. Or, have a light dinner (300-400 calories), then burn it off later today by walking, riding a bike, etc. Just earn some more calories. Crisis averted.
  • change_happens
    Options
    Have salads, fruit, whole grain toast with applesauce... if you go over, no big deal. Stagger your calories over the course of the week, and when these days happen you won't feel so bad.

Keep up the good work! One day of going over won't hurt you at all.

You have made me want a subway :)
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I manage to avoid this by figuring out first thing in the morning what I'm going to eat all day and logging it. I always leave a few extra calories for those afternoon munchies.
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Oh come on hun!! you know that you were going to go to Subway...its a little routine!!!

so change your routine. make a plan!!! otherwise you are going to be exercising crazily each and everyday :-)

Why did you go to Subway...lets have a little more information....are you at work and it is where you go for lunch???

Share and then everyone can help more x
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    reiterating ... exercise, exercise, exercise.

Make something nice and light the rest of the day. I know that I can burn a few hundred calories easily on the treadmill or ellipitcal so if you have them at home or a gym membership I would be running there (hey, running gives you more calories too!)

And... remember this feeling. It's crappy to see those blaring red numbers. When I went out to eat last week I preplanned my meal and almost faltered until I remember those dreaded red numbers!