Weight Management--Body Balance

Options
Hello,

I am a cycling coach in my late 40’s and like a lot of you fight my weight on a daily basis. I have been an avid cyclist for over 35 years and since my mid-thirties have had to constantly work on weight management. You can probably remember back when it was so easy to eat what you wanted and just run a little bit more, lift a few more weights, or ride a little bit harder and your weight would be right back down where you wanted it. As we mature and our metabolism slows down maintaining our weight is harder and every little thing we do affects the way we feel or how our body reacts to it, so replacing or supplementing the nutrients and minerals we lose through diet should be considered in any weight management program.

In cycling every extra pound has a negative impact on performance, so weight management, as well as, electrolyte and nutrient (vitamin) replacement is very important to me. In my research I have found that whenever you reduce your caloric intake you may be subjecting your body to nutrient loss and mineral deficiencies. During any weight reduction program I understand that it is very important to maintain normal body balance, mineral (vitamin) replenishment, and/or supplementation. Of course anyone working on weight reduction should always consult their physician prior to making any major adjustments in their lifestyle.

As for including vitamins as part of your weight management program I understand the body will only use what it needs and will expel the remainder through normal bodily functions throughout the day. To keep your body functioning properly, especially during weight management activities, I have found that taking-in the proper amount of nutrients/minerals (e.g., carbohydrates, proteins, fats and vitamins) is critical to obtaining my daily caloric goals. To help me with this there are several supplements that I include in my daily weight control program.

These supplements include weight control, rehydration, metabolic enhancement, skin care, and vitamins. The products that I use are manufactured by the same company, so they are designed to work together in a supportive manner, which I find very important. This synergistic approach should be considered by everyone that is working on weight management, replacing lost nutrients, and/or performance enhancement.

I encourage anyone interested in learning more about the products that I use to contact me at scottanderson10@cfl.rr.com.

I hope everyone has a great 2008.

Scott
:smile: :smile:

Replies

• scottanderson10
    Options
    Hello,

I am a cycling coach in my late 40’s and like a lot of you fight my weight on a daily basis. I have been an avid cyclist for over 35 years and since my mid-thirties have had to constantly work on weight management. You can probably remember back when it was so easy to eat what you wanted and just run a little bit more, lift a few more weights, or ride a little bit harder and your weight would be right back down where you wanted it. As we mature and our metabolism slows down maintaining our weight is harder and every little thing we do affects the way we feel or how our body reacts to it, so replacing or supplementing the nutrients and minerals we lose through diet should be considered in any weight management program.

In cycling every extra pound has a negative impact on performance, so weight management, as well as, electrolyte and nutrient (vitamin) replacement is very important to me. In my research I have found that whenever you reduce your caloric intake you may be subjecting your body to nutrient loss and mineral deficiencies. During any weight reduction program I understand that it is very important to maintain normal body balance, mineral (vitamin) replenishment, and/or supplementation. Of course anyone working on weight reduction should always consult their physician prior to making any major adjustments in their lifestyle.

As for including vitamins as part of your weight management program I understand the body will only use what it needs and will expel the remainder through normal bodily functions throughout the day. To keep your body functioning properly, especially during weight management activities, I have found that taking-in the proper amount of nutrients/minerals (e.g., carbohydrates, proteins, fats and vitamins) is critical to obtaining my daily caloric goals. To help me with this there are several supplements that I include in my daily weight control program.

These supplements include weight control, rehydration, metabolic enhancement, skin care, and vitamins. The products that I use are manufactured by the same company, so they are designed to work together in a supportive manner, which I find very important. This synergistic approach should be considered by everyone that is working on weight management, replacing lost nutrients, and/or performance enhancement.

I encourage anyone interested in learning more about the products that I use to contact me at scottanderson10@cfl.rr.com.

I hope everyone has a great 2008.

Scott
    :smile: :smile: