I'm back!!!

Options
Hi guys,
Been offline for a week - thanks to my ISP upgrading and in the process damaging my internet connection!
I had to rely on Excel to calculate my calories etc, no where near as good as here :bigsmile:
About to go see my personal trainer at the gym, but just wanted to come on here and let you all know I haven't forgotten you guys, hope you are all well.
I've missed you all :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,
    Been offline for a week - thanks to my ISP upgrading and in the process damaging my internet connection!
    I had to rely on Excel to calculate my calories etc, no where near as good as here :bigsmile:
    About to go see my personal trainer at the gym, but just wanted to come on here and let you all know I haven't forgotten you guys, hope you are all well.
    I've missed you all :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! We've missed you
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, Cyber!:flowerforyou:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Welcome back hun:flowerforyou:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys :flowerforyou:
    I thought my week without internet access would never end :noway:
    My trainer is pleased with me, I've lost a couple of inches off my waist in the past 4 weeks :bigsmile:
    He's put me on a more intense regime now, I have to workout for a total of 75 minutes now, put me on some more resistance work too. Think I'll be crawling out of there on Monday LOL.