Losing my motivation, somewhat.

Options
I've been pretty ill for the past week (not to mention TOM), so, naturally, I binged. I hopped onto the scale this morning and I gained 5lbs!! :sad: I can't believe all my hard work has gone to waste..
The thing is, it's becoming a habit again. Straight after dinner, even if I'm full, I just grab a glass of water and a biscuit without thinking. :embarassed:

Replies

• Mahlia
    Mahlia Posts: 190
    Options
    I've been pretty ill for the past week (not to mention TOM), so, naturally, I binged. I hopped onto the scale this morning and I gained 5lbs!! :sad: I can't believe all my hard work has gone to waste..
    The thing is, it's becoming a habit again. Straight after dinner, even if I'm full, I just grab a glass of water and a biscuit without thinking. :embarassed:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    The 5 lbs could be water weight due to TOM but I totally understand the wanting to eat EVEN straight after dinner. I've struggled with this the whole week...KNOWING I am NOT hungry. If you find some motivation, email me a piece, preferably chocolate!:laugh: Seriously, let's kick this snacking to the curb!!:flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. You will lose the weight believe me. Just do not give up EVER!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    It's most likely watter weight. Get back on track, dear!
    I was surprised this last month - I had expected right after TOMMY left to lose the watter weight, but it took about one more week. Or at least this is what I figured :glasses: . So hang on in there and instead of screaming out :explode: , congratulate yourself for the little steps :drinker: .

:flowerforyou: , cos you deserve them :wink:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    I went off my diet for about four days and gained 8lbs....went back on my diet for about 3days and boom the eight lbs was gone! Water weight was the culprit...don't beat yourself up about it!

Now if I can just figure out HOW to stay on my diet so I can lose more than water weight:ohwell: