Help a fellow member out? :)

Options
Hey MFP members!

So, I wanted to try and lose 5lbs by August 31st, if not more. I am currently 126 lbs, and am pretty solid and athletic. I am also young. I exercise about 3-5 times a week, sometimes more than once in a day. What should I be eating, and what are some exercises i should be doing daily? For example- 100 crunches and 50 jumping jacks daily, etc.

Thank you so much, and hope you guys will give me some feedback!

Replies

• theblondetrick
    theblondetrick Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    oh my god,you already are kinda skinny,i don't think you should be losing more weight.
  • joi1407
    joi1407 Posts: 79
    Options
    maybe try 30DS
  • poseyj88
    poseyj88 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michael's 30 day shred is great for losing body fat!
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Are you just trying to lose weight or are you trying to tone up? I'd try one of Jillian Michael's videos...she's great. They are circuit training workouts and help with toning. Drink lots of water. Eat protein and fiber to keep you full (turkey, oatmeal, hummus, veggies)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Eat a healthy diet rich in vegetables, with fruit, whole grains and lean proteins. Vegetables are good low calories belly fillers!!
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    at your size, a 5 pound loss in less than a month may be a little unrealistic, at least if you're losing the weight in a healthy manner. strength training and lifting weights is wonderful for pushing past those last few pounds. try not to look at the scale and just focus on loving what you see in the mirror. it may take more than 3-4 weeks, but you will get there!