My dog has a girlfriend. haha

Options
Blessed917
Blessed917 Posts: 82 Member
I have a 7 month old Shih tzu puppy and the neighbors have a pekingese female. The last few days when I chain my dog outside she comes over. The funny thing is, if he is not out she sits at the door waiting. I said if she could ring the bell and ask for him she would. haha. Just thought I would share my funny story.

Replies

• KatScarberry
    KatScarberry Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Very cute! I have a Shih-Tzu too, but my guy is 14. Still hanging in there, but he's getting old!!! :( Enjoy the puppy years, Shih-Tzus are so much fun!!!
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Aw so adorable :smile:
  • francena84
    Options
    I have an 8 month old Shih-tzu, shes my princess I love her, she follows me everywhere... Shih-Tzus are too sweet:heart:
  • luscadero
    luscadero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have one, too! He's 11, and has had 3 back surgeries, but he still acts like a puppy!
  • angelicdisgrace
    angelicdisgrace Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Ahhhh too cute!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Awww cute!! You should ask our neighbors if you can walk your dogs together! ^-^
  • Blessed917
    Options
    Looked out my window to see if he was ready to come in and I will be dogged.... they are stuck... ughhhhhh it's too hot out for all that. hahaha
  • gettinghealthy777
    Options
    Weill, I have a border collie. My mother likes to take walks in the neighborhood. There's one dog on the corner who is particularly annoying when she walks by. It will bark and growl continuously. It keeps her from waking.

So the other day I was over there and said hey mom, lets take a walk. she said Ok, but that dog is going to be out barking and it is so annoying. I said oh well, we'll just ignore it.

So were walking down the street with my border collie, the dog starts barking and growling through the chain link fence. My dog goes over there, next to him, not barking or anything, and just looks at this dog. Then he comenses to lift up his leg and pee all over the dogs face. My mother giggled.

I thought oh my gosh, what just happened? So, on the way back, the dog started barking again and I was curious to see if it was just a coincidence and my dog walked up to it and peed all over it's face again! I think my dog knows English.!! lol:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 month old Shih tzu puppy and the neighbors have a pekingese female. The last few days when I chain my dog outside she comes over. The funny thing is, if he is not out she sits at the door waiting. I said if she could ring the bell and ask for him she would. haha. Just thought I would share my funny story.

She sounds like a tramp! :laugh:

Have any pics of your pup? :smile:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I hope at least one of them has been spayed or neutered...

Safe sex!
  • Blessed917
    Options
    haha that was too funny.
  • Blessed917
    Options
    yeah I will add to my pics .
  • Blessed917
    Options
    I hope at least one of them has been spayed or neutered...

Safe sex!
  • Blessed917
    Options
    I don't know about her but we are about to get him done in a couple weeks.
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Aw that's adorable :heart:
  • Blessed917
    Options
    I posted pics. The first one was when I first got him and the second was his first haircut. I'm going to put one up of him now as soon as I save it to my computer.