Hello all

Options
I have recently decided to give it one last shot to lose the weight myself without having gastric surgery. I have been eating healthy and exercising and have been very proud of myself for all of 1 1/2 weeks. I also really enjoy reading peoples stories as they are very motivating and pray that one day my story will be able to motivate someone. I'm not meant to be really skinny, but would love to be healthy and off all medications. Please keep me in your prayers for weight loss success...Thanks

SW - 286
GW -175 or somewhere around there.

Replies

• athenagold
    athenagold Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Good luck I'm sure you will do great :)
  • joangdavis
    Options
    Hello, Girl I have always had a problem with weight. I have always exercised too, but my caloric intake was just too much. This site has helped me so much. I encourage you to use it every day and exercise as much as you can daily. I exercise 6 days a week. I am 60 years old and still battle the bulge. Good news though, since I started this I have lost 28 lbs. since April. I know it doesn't come off as fast as it goes on but I am sticking to it. My goal it to lose 30-40 more pounds. I wish you luck. You can do it.
    J. Davis