HELP with a MENU

Options
SO I am getting ready to go back to school here in a week ( I am a elementary teacher) and I am needing some new ideas as far as menu help! I haven't been logging like I used to but it's because I have not been taking care of business. I have been eating junk food for its conveinece. I need some help from all you wonderful people! I need some new suggestions.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• TheYoungRetiree
    TheYoungRetiree Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have found pinterest to be a wonderful tool when it comes to finding recipe ideas! I pin them onto my recipe board and try new things. Tonight we are doing a crock pot recipe for two... I changed it a bit to be three servings.

3 boneless pork chops
    1 can Bush's Grillin' Beans - Black Bean Fiesta
    1/2 cup chunky salsa

I browned the pork chops and threw it all in the Crock Pot. It doesn't get more conveinient than that! It cooks while you're away and is ready when you come home!

I post recipes on my wall when I try something new. This week we've done a mexican casserole in the crock pot and will be doing a Cheesy Hashbrown/sloppy joe bake thing and a tatter tot casserole. I will be measuring everything out into smaller ramekins for individual servings before baking which I hope will really help. Add me as a friend if you'd like to see recipes as I try them!
  • misha3000
    Options
    Try cafe steamers healthy choice! Can be found at any grocery store.