Has anyone tried the new FIRBE ONE BROWNIES?!

Options
2»

Replies

• brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    i love them.... they're sooo tasty. they're not fresh brownies no, but they're not chalky like most diet chocolate things...
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I've tried the peanut butter ones and they are ok.. but they do have a bit of a weird taste I think. Of course nothing is like a real brownie, but for 90 calories it gets the job done.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I love the chocolate, it's the perfect sweet fix that I need and it's more filling as a snack since it's got more fiber. The peanut butter are OK, but I much prefer the chocolate. I've bought a second box because I ate my first box in a week... haha
  • pamela1129
    pamela1129 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I've a box of them and they are delicious! I've had to hide them from my kids.
  • tryingjustfortoday
    Options
    Are they SPECIAL? He he! :smile:
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    If you'd rather have low-cal brownies with no artificial ingredients, try these. They're super easy to make and taste great! Plus, no refined sugar in these - only applesauce and honey. The recipe came from Jillian Michael's Losing It TV show. I was doubtful, but everybody I've given these to loves them.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/227856-decent-brownies-130-cal-each?hl=jillian+michaels+brownies#posts-3005262
  • geekymom57
    geekymom57 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Bought a large box at Costco quite a few weeks ago and they are slowy (very slowly) being consumed. I think calling them a "brownie" is a bit of a stretch. My 24 year old daughter tried one the other day, spit it out and proclaimed it tasted like cardboard. although once I thought about it, the texture is more like styrofoam. I keep one at work so that if I'm desperate for "something" sweet, I can resort to it, but honestly, when I consider that or nothing, I almost always choose nothing.

From the other posts, it seems a lot of people either really like them or think they're terrible, so perhaps buying a regular size box and giving them a try is the best way to go.

And for what it's worth, I didn't experience any fiber-related issues, but my diet is pretty high in fiber so maybe it wasn't so much of a shock to my system.
  • kim_mc
    kim_mc Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Good in the microwave.......but otherwise are really dry and don't really cut it for a brownie......small too.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I think they're pretty awesome. They do have a bittersweet chocolate thing going on but since I LOVE dark, bittersweet chocolate they work for me in a big way.
  • NorthRiver
    NorthRiver Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Tried Jillian Michaels' brownie recipe today and love it. You do taste that they're made with whole wheat flour and they are less sweet than most brownies, but I love the consistency and they definitely don't have an 'icky healthy' taste. Will definitely make them again.