Looking for fellow TurboJAM or Slim in 6 buddies!

Options
Hi there. . .Who does these workouts and how do you like it? :bigsmile: I have them both. . . I like to mix things up in my workouts or I get bored. . Just the way I am lol. . . Love variety!

Replies

• agrabau
    agrabau Posts: 35
    Options
    I just finished week three of Slim in 6- it's going great so far! Have been able to get in all six workouts for all three weeks, finally feel like I'm starting to see a change!
  • ohmissemily
    ohmissemily Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i had the wholleee turbo jam set before my aunt took them and never returned them. i only have turbo jam cardio party mix #2 and itst the best in my opnion. ide do it more often but like you said i dont wanna get bored but i lovee the dvd.
  • KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have the slim in 6. I bought it SOOOO long ago and it sat gathering dust until about 3 weeks ago.lol. I mean LONG time. I have the TAPES not the discs lol.

Anyway I like it but it does get boring even though I still find it hard because I'm such a fatty so I started replacing jogs with dancing and I mute the tape and play music on my iPod to get better, stronger moves from my body.

How's TurboJam??
  • LoveNevrNds
    LoveNevrNds Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I love slim in 6. I am working with week one right now.
  • cali_girl02
    Options
    i have turbo jam love the workouts but i jog in the morning and do turbo jam in the nights :)
    i love how the turbo jam makes you workout my fave is fatblaster :)
  • cali_girl02
    Options
    i have turbo jam love the workouts but i jog in the morning and do turbo jam in the nights :)
    i love how the turbo jam makes you workout my fave is fatblaster :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    I have the slim in 6. I bought it SOOOO long ago and it sat gathering dust until about 3 weeks ago.lol. I mean LONG time. I have the TAPES not the discs lol.

Anyway I like it but it does get boring even though I still find it hard because I'm such a fatty so I started replacing jogs with dancing and I mute the tape and play music on my iPod to get better, stronger moves from my body.

How's TurboJam??

It's hard right now, because when I did kickboxing before I was not this heavy. .. . but I know it will shed the lbs. .. . That much I know. . .
  • JulianneR
    Options
    Hi -- I do both. Would love to have some buddies, too. I just finished Week 2 of Slim in 6, alternating btw RIU and BIU as I transition into BIU. (Lunges are tough for me, but I'm getting better.) I really notice a difference even after 2 weeks. Good luck, everyone!
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I do the turbo jam videos, and I love them. They really get me sweating, and afterwards I usually like to do an hr of yoga to keep me limber..
  • Sweetcheeks278
    Options
    I have the Slim in 6 - haven't used them in over a year but I have been thinking about bringing them back out since I finished 30 DS. I did the Slim in 6 for a few weeks when I purchased them orginially and I lost about 8 pounds but I didn't stick with it. I definitely enjoyed the workout tho. :)
  • ido10612
    ido10612 Posts: 51
    Options
    I love turbo jam!!! I am totally addicted to it! Makes me feel great.
  • kellybstampin
    Options
    I just ordered TurboJam, so I'm SUPER excited! I also decided to sign up as a Team Beachbody coach b/c I LOVE getting other people addicted to fitness and healthy eating!

Feel free to friend me (kellybstampin) if you want extra buddies on MFP. I hope to begin TurboJam within the next couple of days (as soon as it arrives, I'm breaking open that box and getting my groove on!)....
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Turbo Jammer for 4 years here, Feb 2007 to 2011 then I joined a gym at the begining of this year so I spin 3x a week now then TJ other days.

TJ is still my fav, I got copies of Insanity, Turbo Fire, Slim in 6 and 30DS and TJ is the best by far!

My fav is Punch Kick Jam :)