Replies

• Scoobies87
    Scoobies87 Posts: 379
    Options
    40-60 mins a day, 4/5 times a week.
  • gioisa75
    gioisa75 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    6 days a week for usually 1.5 hours a day!
  • alexg94
    alexg94 Posts: 44
    Options
    I play soccer, basketball, and football everyday. I'm also doing P90X. So yeah...
  • greatdragon
    Options
    10 times weekly 45-6mins cardio every morning and an extra 30mins of cardio with a hour of strength training on Monday Wednesday friday
  • greatdragon
    Options
    when you 1st start out a new retinue it can take some time for your muscles to get use to it, try 2days on and take a day off for about a week or 2 then change it up to 3 days on one day off, and keep building
  • DonPendergraft
    DonPendergraft Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Six days a week. Your body needs one day of rest. It's called recovery and it's when your body works the hardest!
  • MedievalFreak
    Options
    I'm targeting 3x a week for 60 minutes. I know myself, and if I set a goal I can't attain I'll get frustrated and just give up. If I'm able to maintain 3x a week, I'll add more days as time permits. Guess I'm the slacker of the replies so far. :smile:

You're not a slacker at all. You're getting some sort of physical activity, and you can bet your *kitten* that it's more than you used to do, right?

Anyway, I exercise about 4 times a week. Some weeks more, some weeks less. Listen to your body!
  • gr33ko
    gr33ko Posts: 3
    Options
    I try for 3 times a day. So far I can fit it in!