New to the board, but not to weight loss!

candycaneps
candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all! I heard about this site through a friend and thought I would give it a try. My weight is always changing and it is so frustrating. My wedding is in 10 months and I have 20 pounds to lose in order to fit in my dress. I am scared and nervous and don't feel like I can do it. I am hoping this well help me learn new things, make better decisions, and lose weight without having to give up everything that is good in the yummy food world =D I am fine with moderation, but giving certain things up for good seems impossible!

I am glad there is a message board with this site and am looking forward to reading =D

Replies

• candycaneps
    Hello all! I heard about this site through a friend and thought I would give it a try. My weight is always changing and it is so frustrating. My wedding is in 10 months and I have 20 pounds to lose in order to fit in my dress. I am scared and nervous and don't feel like I can do it. I am hoping this well help me learn new things, make better decisions, and lose weight without having to give up everything that is good in the yummy food world =D I am fine with moderation, but giving certain things up for good seems impossible!

I am glad there is a message board with this site and am looking forward to reading =D
  • Nicky3969
    Nicky3969 Posts: 1 Member
    Joined November 21st2008.

I am priviliged to be a part of these boards, I have lost 16 pounds so far and want to continue losing more with your support and mines.

I am Nicky3969
  • candycaneps
    Thanks!

I know how many calories I need to consume, but I don't know how to consume them. I feel like I never choose the right foods!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    The boards are great & you'll find a lot of support & answers there. Good luck to you! 20# in 10 months is not unreasonable. :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.