Hello Everyone! Goodbye Baby Belly!

Options
Hi everyone.

I'm Kelly, I'm 23, and this is the first time I've calorie counted!
I had a baby sixth months ago and my weight has been fluctuating ever since. Being at home means it's been easy to snack and eat "quick fix" foods, but I'm determined to lose the baby belly and drop a dress size!

Replies

• wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    Hi there,

I am still trying to lose the baby belly. I have a nearly 2 year old and a nearly 3 year old. Its totally do-able with some food/exercise planning. But sooooo worth it.

I was terrible for snacking when I was at home so just be clever with your snacks and have healthy snacks ready to eat rather than reaching for crap.

Best of luck with it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • sonyabath
    Options
    Hey kelly,
    i too am a young mum (well youngish lol - i'm 26) my son is now 4 yrs old, but yeh i've been down that road of being at home all the time and what else is there to do but snack? Would love to add u as a friend and give each other the kick up the bum we both need from time to time :) welcome here

ps i'm new too
  • kelmarie25
    kelmarie25 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying guys.
    Accepted Sonyabath :-)
    I need a kick up the bum! It's so easy for me to just say "Well, it's just a bag of crisps" but then that turns into a snackfest and afterwards I wish I hadn't!