Bad news about Janet

Options
I just called Janet to see how she was doing and to wish her luck on her appt Monday. Her daughter answered. Janet passed away in her sleep last night.
I wanted to let you all know that she really appreciated your kind words.
Renee

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    I just called Janet to see how she was doing and to wish her luck on her appt Monday. Her daughter answered. Janet passed away in her sleep last night.
    I wanted to let you all know that she really appreciated your kind words.
    Renee
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that Icandoit. It makes me very sad. I didn't even know her and I'm so sad for her family and friends.
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    How sad...my prayers to her family
  • stargirlie
    Options
    i never knew janet, my thoughts and prayers are with her family x
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    That is sad.
    I don't know what else to say. :cry:
  • amandagreen1980
    amandagreen1980 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    That is sad.
    I don't know what else to say. :cry:

I will pray for her and her family.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear that. Please send our best wishes to her family. Our lives often touch beyond our boundaries and she has touched ours even though we never met.

:frown:
  • icandoit
    Options
    I am taking a card to her daughter. I will include all of you that sent your thoughts.
    Thank you
    Renee
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Icandoit....Thank God you showed her such kindness that the last thing she remembered was kindness and not the mean and uncaring attitudes of those nasty girls. I don't know why it has hit me this hard...but please give my wife's and my best wishes to her family and tell them that we will be praying for them.:cry:
  • icandoit
    Options
    Thank you. I am listing all that have sent their love. You all made a difference for her too. I shared your kind words with her. She appreciated them all.
    Thank you again
    Renee
  • unefemme
    Options
    May I ask what the story is? I'm unfamiliar with it. :[
  • icandoit
    Options
    Look at he post my big mouth
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I am sorry to hear about Janet also. But I am glad you were able to show her kindness and love before she passed away. I know that meant a lot to her. I'll pray for the family also.
  • julieofthewolves
    julieofthewolves Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Thank goodness for the kindness and caring you showed her before she was taken from us. Thank goodness for you defending her and trying to change the cruelty of some people. Thank goodness for you sharing wtih her family all our thoughts and love. God bless you and God bless Janet who is now in a much better place without judgement or doubt, but only love.

Thank you for being her guardian angel!
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just read the "My big mouth" post. I am so sorry to hear that someone who should be an inspiration to us all has passed. I send my condolences out to her family and friends.

Good for you for having stuck up for her. I am a big believer in karma and those mean girls will get what is coming to them.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    It's amazing the people God brings into our lives. Janet touched more people than she will ever know; maybe now she can look down on us and keep us motivated! :flowerforyou: I am going to writer her name on a piece of paper and hang it on my fridge so I always remember her.
  • Loretta_Jo
    Loretta_Jo Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    People are sent into our lives for a reason. She has inspired so many of us here that I feel Janet was sent to be our angel of inspiration. And you were sent to Janet to be her angel in her final days. When she needed someone you were there for her.
    I am also a firm believer in Karma and I know that those girls will get what is coming to them. What goes around, comes around. In other words be very careful what you say and do to others for it WILL come back and bite you on the butt.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I need to add my husbands comments. I read the Big Mouth post to him the other night and had his own choice words for those girls. I just read him this tragic news and he said "that was probably one of Janet's best last memories; someone helped her!" So you see, Janet is already reaching beyond MFP!
  • DanielleG
    Options
    My sympathy goes out to you and Janet's family. I just read the big mouth post today and was inspired by her will to get fit. You are all in my prayers.
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    So sad. I didn't know her either but my heart and prayers go out to her family also.