Replies

• arlingtonangel
    arlingtonangel Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Done. Was a bit difficult, but done!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    alright since i'm nursing a sprained ankle I did leg lifts so as to work the thighs and hamstrings as stairs do without causing more ankle issues. I got 15 min in
  • RedNeckGal1970
    Options
    FAIL!!! Sorry Charger had so much paper work and finding some legal documents for my hubby that we haven't seen since 2 moves ago... I meant well, but honestly couldn't find the time. I'm now packing the family up to leave for camping around 6AM, so it doesn't look like I'll get to it tonight either, unless you count running up and down our 3 porch steps for the next 2 hours to pack stuff in the truck! But I at least wanted to check in, and apologize for not doing to challenge. :(
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    FAIL!!! Sorry Charger had so much paper work and finding some legal documents for my hubby that we haven't seen since 2 moves ago... I meant well, but honestly couldn't find the time. I'm now packing the family up to leave for camping around 6AM, so it doesn't look like I'll get to it tonight either, unless you count running up and down our 3 porch steps for the next 2 hours to pack stuff in the truck! But I at least wanted to check in, and apologize for not doing to challenge. :(

Sounds like you got some of the challenge done by default. See how these can fit into daily activities? :wink: