love yourself!!!!

Options
xojox
xojox Posts: 187 Member
I've seen a lot of posts about what you think of others, but a MFP friend asked on the home page what you loved about yourself, and i've decided to expand and bring it on here :flowerforyou:

For me its the 'boys', they'll always be my fave feature :blushing: , they'll always be the boys as i have 3 sons and its less obvious for my hubby to comment on them when we're out together :bigsmile: lol

So come on!!!! 1st thought, what is your favourite feature about YOU?????????

GO!!! xxxxxxxxx

Replies

• plansker
    Options
    My life is beginning at 53! I'm not 53 years old, I'm 53 years alive!! Sounds so much better. And the thing I love most about myself is my outlook on life! As far as my favorite feature? Hmmm, I have to give that one some thought, and will have to get back to ya. : )
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    when i went wedding dress shopping i got called curvy for the first time EVER. i have never thought of myself as curvy before, just flat chested with a big bum!! but my shape lends itself really well to being squished into a corset!! tiny waist with some curves is good!!

Now i am just 1 pound off my goal weight and starting to get toned i actually like that i have a little waist but a bit of a curvy bottom half.
  • emmaNEEDSskinny
    Options
    my hair and the shape of my back and bum from the side when my leg is stretched! lol :)
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My husband and two sons. They are the light of my life and that is what made me realize I needed to lose weight so when I hopefully get some grandchildren I will live long enough to enjoy them.
    I guess the second thing would be that i finally got into my wedding band after four years. Because of being on mfp I am looking at other ways in my life that can be improved.
  • lulu1962
    lulu1962 Posts: 210
    Options
    My 4 daughters are the "loves" of my life! As for physical features re: myself, got to be the eyes!!!!:happy:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    I try to be a good friend. :smile:
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    for me its not about my body ,although i do think i have a nice waist,but my personality shines through.Friends say i am a CHARACTER and iI take that as a compliment lol
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    My blue/green eyes!