feeling low

Options
my weight is on a roller coaster n i cant get off im up n feel down then it goes down and i feel great what is it with me i see a reflection and i dont recognise myself

have moved to a new city and have no friends i have my two amazing girls and thats my life

i feel like crying but i stay strog for them why is it that i am so low when i have two beautiful girls

no partner to share the load but at the min there would be no room in my bed lol

Replies

• candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    I'm sorry you're feeling poorly. I find that when I set a goal that is not tied to the scale (like running a race, fitting into a new (or old) outfit), or being able to do a real push-up that I feel better about myself for accomplishing it.

I know it's hard to be a Mom by yourself. I'm married but my husband travels a lot so I'm the one raising my 2 boys most of the time.

(((Hugs))) Hope you can find some cheer soon.
  • TeenaMarina
    TeenaMarina Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Hang in there. Feel free to add me as a friend? Single mom also, and I work a lot so I really don't have friends anymore either. Hugs. xxx
  • sumjoy
    sumjoy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I became a single mom in 1994 and raised two wonderful children. One is a school teacher and the other is a US Marine. I'm very proud of them. Just be sure to put them first and all will be okay. Since you're new to your city, I recommend checking www.meetup.com to locate groups that have activities you and your children can enjoy so you can meet new friends.