A YUMMY Pork Chop Recipe

Options
I have the BEST recipe if you like BBQ pork chops!!!!

Crock Pot BBQ Pork Chops

Ingredients

Enough pork chops to feed your family and make sure there is extra because you will want more the next day LOL.

Enough Pepsi to cover all the meat

2 pkgs of Lipton onion soup

Put all the porkchops into the crock pot (I put them in frozen sometimes and they still cook great!!) in a separate container mix the soup packs into the pepsi. Pour this mixture over the meat and add more pepsi till the meat is covered. Let it cook in crock pot for 4.5 - 5 hours. After cooked drain the Pepsi off through a strainer and keep the leftover onion pieces in with the meat. Smother in your favorite BBQ sauce and let it cook for another 30 minutes if possible or at least till the BBQ sauce has time to warm up. Serve with steamed vege's and sliced canned potatoes or little red potatoes.

The meat will LITTERALLY fall off the bone....you can reach in the pot and pull out all the bones without any meat on them.... I hope you enjoy!!!!!

Replies

• mattellis2
    mattellis2 Posts: 152
    Options
    that sounds pretty good, but loaded with sodium. two packets of soup mix have almost 5000 mg. whatever sauce you add is going to have a fair amount too.

I do something similar, but I use a whole pork lion, sprite, and dried onions. Let it cook for 5-6 hours, removed from crockpot and drain. shred, add sauce of your choice and drop it back into the crock pot for another 30-45 minutes (really just trying to heat everything through.)