Made it till Wednesday

Options
I started to slip a little Wednesday BLTS here and there. An unrecorded cocktail etc.... These vices are killing my efforts. Same thing yesterday only to a bigger degree. At least I made it till Wednesday which is further in the week than I normally would. Need some *kitten* kicking so my next weigh in won't be disapointing. Give it too me,I can take it.

Replies

• ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    Log everything! Especially when you know it's going to put you over. There's no better motivation than seeing it in front of your face in black and white how much damage those vices are doing to your progress. Log it. If you already closed out from yesterday, go back and add it in now and close it out again.

Is there a lighter cocktail that you could enjoy? Clear liquor and seltzer? Twist of lime?
  • skinnyhappy
    skinnyhappy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I log everything ahead of time. That way if I've gone over it's much easier for me to see what to cut out for the day. No big surprises the next day when I go to log a couple beers or extra snack!
  • cNhobbes
    cNhobbes Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    corona light with lime! only 100 cal and tastes pretty darn good. (this coming from an only liquor drinker)