Which is better 30 Day shred or Ripped in 30?

Options
2»

Replies

• rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I love both but did hurt my knee doing shred. I was really pushing myself and maybe went too far for a beginner and hurt my right knee. I had a lot of pain just walking and going up and down stairs. I had to wait 2 weeks before I could start it again. So be careful, watch your form, and if you are new to this type of workout do the easy moderations. Now I've finished Shred, No More Trouble Zones (Highly Recommend!), Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, and currently doing Ripped in 30. I would suggest start with 30 Day Shred.
  • JWeaser
    JWeaser Posts: 302
    Options
    When I first bought 30DS I made it one day and had horrible right knee pain the next day which is already my bad knee. However, I realized I was planting my foot incorrectly for some of the moves. I started again after a few weeks and I am due to start L3 on Tuesday. Take extra time to do the knee exercises that she does, be careful of your form. Make sure your foot is straight ahead and don't be afraid to do the lower impact modified moves. Some of them I do an inbetween Anita and Natalie so I guess that would be a modified, modified? lol But I only started doing that in L2 after I had built some muscle up around my knee.

Good luck!
  • OBXoceansoul
    OBXoceansoul Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have done the 30DS with great results and am on week 1 day 4 of ripped in 30. I have to say so far that ripped in 30 is more fun and I look forward to a weekly change. As far as the knees go watch your form. So far my knees have not hurt me as much with ripped as they did with the shred, but then I just started.