1235»

Replies

• lp0007
    lp0007 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • IrishCloud
    Options
    WOW ! I hope your delighted with yourself. You look Fanstastic !!!!
  • SusM321
    SusM321 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! Congrats on your progress, you look fabulous!! I'm sure you will be an inspiration to many, thank you so much for sharing!

~ You can motivate by fear. And you can motivate by reward. But both of these methods are only temporary. The only lasting thing is self-motivation. ~ Homer Rice
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!
  • heather_elise85
    heather_elise85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!!
  • allybally6
    allybally6 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can tell a big difference. That's awesome. Keep it up. :smile:
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    LOOKIN GOOD, KEEP IT UP !
  • jernigan51
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • alice0711
    alice0711 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    well done!! u inpire us!! keep it up
  • Profplum321
    Profplum321 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! I’m in the same boat as you, I started in July and set out to lose about 112 lbs. So far I’m down 10lbs so 102 to go! It really helps to see before and after pictures like these and inspires me to push a little extra at the gym or skip that snack that I think I can’t live without. Thank you so much for sharing your pictures and your story.
  • tasharuby
    tasharuby Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an inspiration!!
  • calderon08
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!
    I really appreciate the encouragement..because i sure do need it i have a LONG way to go!! :sad: haah
  • niciivey
    niciivey Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the god work!
  • sunyg
    sunyg Posts: 229
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • KIMBELKOWSKI
    KIMBELKOWSKI Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!!! You are doing GREAT!!!!
  • mzjandiace
    mzjandiace Posts: 162
    Options
    Once again thanks everyone for your kind words! I am back on the grind! See you all on my next 30lb/more loss!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! WTG!
  • smoore85
    smoore85 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    WOW u looking fantastic, keep up the good work, it certainly inspires me to stick it out when i see how far some people have come,, it is possible it just takes hard work and perseverance,, thank you for sharing your pics with us. xx
  • mom2BandD
    mom2BandD Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I agree with some of the others it looks like you lost more than 37 lbs, which is probably because you lost lots of inches. WTG!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow - you're a third of the way through your desired weight loss and you've already lost 10% of your original body weight - that's brilliant! Keep Going ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!