Almost out of the 200's!

Options
I started my journey about 4 weeks at 210lbs, the biggest I have ever weighed! Today I weighed in at 200.5lbs! I am so close to being out of the 200's! I wont lie for awhile in the beginning I just wanted to speed things up so I can see a difference but really I can feel the difference! To all of you who are just starting out, DO NOT give up!! It will pay off even if you can't see it! I had some small NSV along the way but today was my big one!! I'm so proud and want to thank ALL of you for sharing your weight lose stories. I read them every day and they keep me going!!! Good work everyone! :happy:

Replies

• Rusheda
    Rusheda Posts: 2
    Options
    Congrats!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :happy:
  • canuckgurrl
    canuckgurrl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Rah rah shish boom bah !! Way to go, you must be very proud. Rub off your excellent drive on me please !!!:flowerforyou:
  • tishaloses
    tishaloses Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    way to go!! I am at 208 so 200 is in my sights!!! Can't wait to say a weight that starts with 1 instead of 2!!!
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    YAYYYYY!!
  • jatcat310
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • KateBarnhart85
    KateBarnhart85 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! congratulations to you!!! Keep up the great work and you will achive the goals you set my friend!!!!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel! I weighed in at 201 this morning. ONEderland is so close, keep it up!!
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at 212lbs 4 months ago (Aprl 12th), as of today I am 37 lbs down. So worth the journey, and I couldn't have done it without MFP

Good luck one and all, you're sure as hell gonna enjoy this ride, and remember if it was easy...
    Coca cola, Mcdonalds and krispy Kreme wouldn't be millionaires!!

love to one and all!
  • AParker1974
    AParker1974 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • smc160
    smc160 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats!! I just started on MFP a few weeks ago at 212lbs. I've lost 2 pounds so far but I can't wait to be out of the 200's.
  • Chr1st1ine
    Chr1st1ine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • Spedden
    Spedden Posts: 207
    Options
    Good for you! That's a major goal for many of us!
  • ritaadkins2002
    ritaadkins2002 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    just wanted to say...i am so proud of u ....keep up the good work.
  • AParker1974
    Options
    I started MFP about a month ago and am down 7 lbs I have 26 lbs to go to be out the 200's. I have found I am more motivated by everyone on here. Seeing their stories and seeing how they are working hard to meet their goals makes me try even harder to meet my goals. I am so glad I found this site!!!
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I want to say way to go!!!! My sister and i have a term that we used when we reached the under 200 club we call it......The Southside!!!!! Good luck on getting to the Southside!!!!
  • laroja1110
    laroja1110 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love it!! Can't wait until I can say that myself...you have definitely given me a nice pick-me-up to keep going!!!
  • CherrySunday
    Options
    Such an awesome feeling!!! Congrats and totally proud of you and all the work you've put in to getting to your goal!! I remember getting there, and it felt SO awesome!
  • AParker1974
    Options
    I started MFP about a month ago and am down 7 lbs I have 26 lbs to go to be out the 200's. I have found I am more motivated by everyone on here. Seeing their stories and seeing how they are working hard to meet their goals makes me try even harder to meet my goals. I am so glad I found this site!!!

Update....down 12 and I have 20 lbs until I am out of the 200's!!
  • undermajorconstruction
    Options
    What a feeling!!!! i remember when I got to 200.2 lbs a year and half ago...that is the day that I ran my first mile! Then the weight started coming off because I was determined to get as far away from 200 as possible!!! I was literally running away from it lol!
    I am now at 206.4 and I can't wait to be where you're at now!!!! :-) Congrats to you!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!