App for android

Options
Hi everyone......has anyone had issues with adding the MFP app to their phones? I know that some apps can create issues, so was wanting to hear from other before I risk it.

Could anyone offer some feedback please?

Replies

• miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I've been using the android app on my Galaxy S for 8 months without issue.
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Mine is slow at times but I blame it on my less then optimal internet connection though. Other then that it is pretty stable. I would love it to have more features like the Iphone App where you can see your "wall" comments and such.
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I've had it on my phone for months and never had a problem :) Sometimes it won't be synced with online and I'll just exit out of it and start it back up and it links up just fine. But hasn't caused any phone issues. Love the app! Esp with the barcode scanner!
  • mrivera713
    mrivera713 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I've been using the app on my android G2 for a month without any problems.
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I use the android app and it works great for me it will get slow if the internet connection isnt working.
  • RunningMom09
    RunningMom09 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No major issues, just the occasional 'force close'.:smile:
  • Bbygerkin
    Options
    No issues with my app. It's been very helpful when I'm not by a computer.:happy:
  • Soulbird81
    Options
    Hi everyone......has anyone had issues with adding the MFP app to their phones? I know that some apps can create issues, so was wanting to hear from other before I risk it.

Could anyone offer some feedback please?

I haven't had any issues either. I would remove the app and then reinstall it to see if that helps. You didn't mention what sort of issues you're having at all though so cannot get much more specific than that.
  • kathyhull
    kathyhull Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I have it on my Motorola (can't remember the name - Orange? maybe??) and I love it!! Slow to sycronize every once in a while but usually works very well.
  • vinlop
    vinlop Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've had it on my phone for months and never had a problem :) Sometimes it won't be synced with online and I'll just exit out of it and start it back up and it links up just fine. But hasn't caused any phone issues. Love the app! Esp with the barcode scanner!

Is the barcode scanner new or are you talking about the Iphone app? I have been using the Android app for a few months now and love it, but would like the additional features the Iphone app has.
  • PanteraGirl
    PanteraGirl Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys so much...I think I will install it!! Appreciate the feedback very much!
  • Fochizzy
    Fochizzy Posts: 505 Member
    Options

Is the barcode scanner new or are you talking about the Iphone app? I have been using the Android app for a few months now and love it, but would like the additional features the Iphone app has.

It's new, I have it on my droid it works 50% of the time, pretty neat!
  • vinlop
    vinlop Posts: 71 Member
    Options

It's new, I have it on my droid it works 50% of the time, pretty neat!

Thank you. I have used this app daily, and never realized that was there. This will help quite a bit.
  • João_Caleja
    Options
    apart from the occasional lag, works just fine! even when rippin' off internet access!